|MHT CET||28 Nov, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|10 Nov, 2020 - 12 Nov, 2020||Others - Acceptance of Grievances in Questions | Mode: Online|
|10 Nov, 2020||Answer Key - Online release of answer key, question paper and candidates response sheets | Mode: Online|
|07 Nov, 2020||Exam - Special Exam | Mode: Online|
|03 Nov, 2020||Admit Card - Special Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Oct, 2020 - 26 Oct, 2020||Application - For Special Exam | Mode: Online|
|19 Oct, 2020 - 20 Oct, 2020||Exam - PCM Group | Mode: Online|
|12 Oct, 2020 - 16 Oct, 2020||Exam - PCM Group | Mode: Online|
|04 Oct, 2020 - 09 Oct, 2020||Exam - PCB group | Mode: Online|
|04 Oct, 2020||Admit Card - PCM Group | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2020 - 02 Oct, 2020||Exam - PCB Group | Mode: Online|
|26 Sep, 2020 - 01 Oct, 2020||Admit Card - PCB group | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020 - 08 Sep, 2020||Application - Reavailability of application form | Mode: Online|
|05 Jun, 2020 - 10 Jun, 2020||Others - Exam Centre Change Facility | Mode: Online|
|26 May, 2020 - 01 Jun, 2020||Application - Reopened | Mode: Online|
|16 May, 2020 - 01 Jun, 2020||Application - Fee Payment for registered candidates | Mode: Online|
|01 Mar, 2020 - 07 Mar, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|07 Jan, 2020 - 29 Feb, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
This is a four year course that studies or uses the systems especially computers and telecommunications for storing, retrieving, and sending information. The degree will be provided by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technical University.
- Admission for undergraduate courses of the students will be based on the marks obtained in MHT CET exam.
- The eligible candidates have to appear for the state level counselling which takes place through Common Admission Process (CAP). CAP may have one to three rounds of admission.
- After CAP counselling, for filling the vacant seats, On The Spot Counselling Round will be conducted by the College and the final admission will be on the merit list basis.
- The candidates should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examination with physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry/ Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational as one of the optional subjects with at least 50% marks and 40% marks for SC/ST/disability category candidates belonging to Maharashtra only and
- The candidates should have appeared all the subjects in CET.
- A candidate passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology with at least 50% marks and 45% for backward class category and disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra only.