Other Backward Caste:
Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based on all years/semesters as provided by the college. The actual fees may vary.
The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
MCA programme focuses on the areas of Development, Database Administration, Data Mining & Warehousing, Mobile Technologies, and Logics. This is a three year course. The degree will be provided by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technical University.
- Web technology
- Computer programming
- Computer networks
- Database management system
- Behavioral science
- Lab- Web technology
- Lab- Computer programming
- Lab- Computer networks
- Lab- Database management system
- Computer graphics
- Design and analysis of algorithm
- Microprocessor and interfacing
- Core java
- Advanced database management system
- Software engineering
- Information security
- Elective II ( Image processing/ Network analysis and management/ Android programming)
- Lab- Core java
- Lab- Advanced database management system
- Lab- Elective II
- Big data analytics
- Cyber security and cyber law
- Information retrieval and management
- Software project management
- Elective IV
- Lab- Big data analytics
- Lab- Open source software technology
- Lab- Software project development
- Lab- Elective IV
- Object oriented programming
- Operating systems
- Data structures
- Communication skills
- Lab- Object oriented programming
- Lab- Data structures
- Lab- Communication skills
- Lab- Elective
- Lab- Computer graphics
- Lab- Design and analysis of algorithm
- Lab- Microprocessor and interfacing
- Advanced java
- Distribute databases
- Software testing techniques
- Cloud computing
- Elective III ( Data mining and warehousing/ Python programming/ Mobile computing/ Pattern recognition)
- Lab- Advanced java
- Lab- Software testing techniques
- Lab- Cloud computing
- Lab- Elective III
- ASP.Net and C#
- Natural language processing
Want to know more about this course?
- The candidates have to score valid MAH MCA CET marks in respective qualifying branch.
- The eligible candidates have to appear for CAP counselling.
- After CAP counselling, for filling the vacant seats On The Spot Counselling Round will be conducted by the College and the final admission will be on the merit list basis.
- Students should be passed in BCA/B.Sc./B.Com/B.A. with Mathematics at Intermediate (10+2) level or at graduation level examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate and 45% marks for backward class categories belonging to maharashtra only.
One of best college in Maharashtra
Last Seen: 09 Jun' 20
Joined On: 16 Dec' 14
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Class 12
Posted on 09 Jun' 20 by Anonymous
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
Is this Review Helpful?
Never miss exam and college updates
Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad (GECA Aurangabad)