- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Cuttack
Diploma in Electrical Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by the Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Cuttack and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Admission to 1st Semester Diploma in Engineering/Technology:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must qualify the HSC/10th examination from the recognized board and university of BSE, Odisha.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must secure 35% aggregate marks in Math, Science and English and 30% marks in each subject.
- Age: age of the candidate must be 14 years for all courses except mining & drilling.
Admission to 3rd Semester (Lateral Entry) Diploma in Engineering & Technology:
- Qualifying Exam: 12th or equivalent with PCM stream from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must pass 10th with minimum 35% marks from BSE, Odisha.
- Age Criteria: The minimum age limit for this course is 14 years.
- No upper age limit is applicable.