- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Haryana State Board of Technical Education, Panchkula
Diploma in Fashion Design is a three-year full-time course offered by Haryana State Board of Technical Education, Panchkula and approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
- Admission to all the diploma courses at this Institute made by centrally through Haryana State Technical Education Society Counselling on the merit of Qualifying Exam i.e. 10th class. After that conducting Online off-campus counseling by NIC at the website http://www.tehadmissions.gov.in
- The basis of Admissions: The admission to Diploma (Engg.) courses will be on the basis of merit of qualifying exams i.e. 10th class.
- The basis of Admissions: Admission of the candidates to the Diploma level courses under the lateral entry scheme who fulfills all other conditions for admission shall be made on the basis of merit in their entrance examination DET(L) . On the basis of rank obtained DET(L), candidates will have to participate in Online Off-campus counseling by NIC on http://www.tehadmissions.gov.in for final seat allotment, after paying counseling fee of Rs.500/-
- Pass in 10th examination from Board of School Education, Haryana, or equivalent examination from a recognized board/ university with 35% marks (33% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes category or Kashmiri Migrants Category)
- Compulsory pass in Maths & Science subjects. – (Subject to change by State Govt. decision if any)
For Lateral Entry:
- All those candidates who have passed ITI at least with Two year (who passed 10th level school leaving examination before admission to ITI courses), 10+2 (vocational) or 10+2 with PCM would be eligible for consideration for lateral entry in the session in various Diploma Engineering courses only as per the compatibility of the courses as mentioned in the prospectus of DET/DET(L).
- Candidates who have appeared/ are appearing in the qualifying ITI or 10+2 with PCM or 10+2 vocational examination to be held during the current session shall also be eligible to apply for admission subject to the condition that the candidate proves his/her eligibility criteria at the time of reporting at the allotted institute.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.Accreditations of this Course:
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.Apporvals of this Course:
AICTE - All India Council for Technical Education
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile