The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Haryana State Board of Technical Education, Panchkula
Diploma in Fashion Design is a three-year full-time course offered by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Admission to all the diploma courses at this Institute made by centrally through Haryana State Technical Education Society Counselling on the merit of Qualifying Exam i.e. 10th class. After that conducting Online off-campus counselling by NIC at the website http://www.tehadmissions.gov.in
- The basis of Admissions: The admission to Diploma (Engg.) courses will be on the basis of merit of qualifying exams i.e. 10th class.
- The basis of Admissions: Admission of the candidates to the Diploma level courses under the lateral entry scheme who fulfils all other conditions for admission shall be made on the basis of merit in their entrance examination DET(L). On the basis of rank obtained DET(L), candidates will have to participate in Online Off-campus counselling by NIC on http://www.tehadmissions.gov.in for final seat allotment, after paying counselling fee of Rs.500/-
- Pass in 10th examination from Board of School Education, Haryana, or equivalent examination from a recognized board/ university with 35% marks (33% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes category or Kashmiri Migrants Category)
- Compulsory pass in Maths & Science subjects. – (Subject to change by State Govt. decision if any)
For Lateral Entry:
- All those candidates who have passed ITI at least with Two year (who passed 10th level school leaving examination before admission to ITI courses), 10+2 (vocational) or 10+2 with PCM would be eligible for consideration for lateral entry in the session in various Diploma Engineering courses only as per the compatibility of the courses as mentioned in the prospectus of DET/DET(L).
- Candidates who have appeared/ are appearing in the qualifying ITI or 10+2 with PCM or 10+2 vocational examination to be held during the current session shall also be eligible to apply for admission subject to the condition that the candidate proves his/her eligibility criteria at the time of reporting at the allotted institute.