Quick Facts

Total Fees
1.20 Lakhs
Exam
NEET
Online NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Counselling - Round two
06 Jul, 2019 - 22 Jul, 2019
Approval
MCI
Seats
190

Fees Details

General:
1.20 Lakhs
  • Tuition Fee- 18000/- (Yearly) (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
  • Development fee- 2000/- (yearly)
  • Other fees- 4000/- (yearly)
  • Admission fee- 2000/- (at the time of admission only)
  • Security (refundable)- Rs. 10000/- (at the time of admission only)

Hostel Fee

  • Single seated: Rs-300/- (monthly)
  • Double seated Rs: 200/- (monthly)
  • Triple seated / more Rs. 100/- (monthly)
  • Electricity-Average of actual hostel consumption
Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based on all years/semesters as provided by the college. The actual fees may vary.

Important Dates

For all Exams Accepted by this Course
Dates Events
06 Jul, 2019 - 22 Jul, 2019 NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Counselling - Round two | Mode: Online
13 Aug, 2019 - 26 Aug, 2019 NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Counselling - Mop-up round | Mode: Online
01 Jul, 2019 NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Counselling - Round one | Mode: Online
05 Jun, 2019 NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Result | Mode: Online
05 Jun, 2019 NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Answer Key - Final | Mode: Online
29 May, 2019 - 02 Jun, 2019 NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Answer Key | Mode: Online
27 May, 2019 - 31 May, 2019 NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Application Correction - Re-opened | Mode: Online
05 May, 2019 NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Exam | Mode: Offline
15 Apr, 2019 NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Admit Card | Mode: Online
14 Jan, 2019 - 31 Jan, 2019 NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Application Correction | Mode: Online
01 Nov, 2018 - 07 Dec, 2018 NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Application | Mode: Online
01 Nov, 2018 NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Advertisement | Mode: Online

Course Details

  • Mode: Full time
  • Duration: 5.5 Years
  • Offered by: Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur

Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) course is the duration of 5.5 years, which include 4.5 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. Offered by Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur and approved by Medical Council of India.

Want to know more about this course? Download Brochure

Admission Process

  • Admissions in MBBS course will be done through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG).
  • Admission is made through U.P. State Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT) conducted by Director General Medical Education and Training, U.P. for 85% seats and All India Medical Entrance Examination (CBSE Examination) for the remaining 15% seats. 3 seats are reserved for a nominee of a government of other states. Reservation of seats for scheduled caste/tribes and other backward classes are made according to state government guidelines.

Eligibility Criteria

A student is eligible for entry to the course after clearing the 12th class (Intermediate) examination from a recognized board.

Applications Open Now

Graphic Era University Admissions 2019
Graphic Era University Admiss...
Apply
Graphic Era Hill University Admissions 2019
Graphic Era Hill University A...
Apply
Garden City University Bengaluru
Garden City University Bengaluru
Apply
Hindustan University-UG Admissions
Hindustan University-UG Admis...
Apply
United Group of Institutions
United Group of Institutions
Apply
MIT School of Bioengineering Sciences and Research
MIT School of Bioengineering ...
Apply
View All Application Forms
Never miss exam and college updates Login

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books