|NEET||13 Jul, 2021 - 06 Aug, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|07 Aug, 2021||Late Fee Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|08 Aug, 2021 - 12 Aug, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|09 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|12 Sep, 2021||Exam | Mode: Offline|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
- Offered by: Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) course is the duration of 5.5 years, which include 4.5 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. The courses offered by Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi and approved by National Medical Commission.
The selection for admission to the MBBS program in HIMSR shall be based strictly on basis of All India overall rank obtained in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
1. He/ she has completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS Course.
2. There is no upper age limit for NEET as per Supreme Court’s directive on 31.03.2017. In the case of issuance of any new guideline by CBSE-NEET in the concerned matter, the same will be followed by HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard for admission to MBBS.
Candidates shall be admitted to the first year of MBBS course only if s/he has passed a qualifying examination as under:
1. The Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than core course of English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education.
2. The intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
3. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the pre-university or an equivalent Examination. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject.
4. The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a "University Examination" and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.
5. B.Sc. examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects –Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
6. Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry, and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English.
it was the best medical college i could have ever attended
- Batch of 2019
Last Seen: 17 Mar' 20
Joined On: 04 Mar' 20
Education Interest: Medical
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of 2025
Creating a niche for itself
Last Seen: 09 Sep' 17
Joined On: 09 Sep' 17
Education Interest: n/a
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of 2019