- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela.
- Admission into B.Tech courses of the Biju Pattnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Rourkela, Orissa shall be based on criteria decided by the academic council of the University. There shall be provision for direct admission for a limited of NRI students. The University (BPUT) and the examination conducting authority Odisha Joint Entrance Examination shall adopt the eligibility criteria as specified by AICTE.
- The student should at least have qualified in one of the entrance examinations of JEE (Main) or AIEEE. Admission of a total 75% of seats in B.Tech courses are taken from the merit list of OJEE conducted by Govt. of Odisha and 15% from AIEEE conducted on all India basis by CBSE, New Delhi, Govt of India, however the final distribution of seats, as per the decision of Govt. Of Orissa Policy Planning Body. Rest 10% seats will be filled up through JEE (main) candidates and OJEE / AIEEE Rank holders
- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) is an entrance examination for admission to a number of professional courses in engineering and etc in the professional colleges of Odisha. The entrance test (JEE) for admission to B.Tech programmes is held in the subjects Physics + Math (mandatory) along with Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Electronics, Computer Science, IT, Geology, Statistics (Any One subject) minimum 45% aggregate All India Engineering Entrance Examinations (AIEEE) is an entrance examination for admission top several BE and B.tech courses offered by most of the engineering institutes across the country . AIEEE, conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) , is considered to be a highly competitive examination for those aspiring to get admission in top grade colleges in country .
ODISHA JEE (Main):-
A candidate should have cleared or have appeared in class 12 exams with Physics, Mathematics and one of the subjects from Chemistry / Computer Science / Biotechnology / Biology. Engineering Diploma Holders can also appear for the exam. The Minimum % of the qualifying examination is 45% for the above criteria students Or for more information regarding admission through Orissa JEE please visit www.odishajee.com, www.ojee.nic.in
The minimum academic qualification for admission through AIEEE is a pass in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination (see Appendix - VIII). Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEE for consideration of provisional admission. The Minimum percent of the qualifying examination is 45% for the above criteria students.
Joined On: 24 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2013
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering