- Tuition Fee in Rs - 30000/- Per semesters
- Admission Fee in Rs - 20000/-
- Caution Deposit in Rs - 10000/-
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 6 Years
- Offered by: ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Electronics and Communication Engineering is an offered Full-time two/ten-year Doctoral program and it is offered by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad.
Admissions will be offered based on scores secured in the Research Aptitude Test-2020 (RAPT-2020). Candidates who have qualified NET /GATE exams are exempted from appearing for RAPT. Such candidates will be directly called for interview.
- M.Tech or it’s equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology/M.Sc with exceptionally good academic record are eligible for admission into Ph.D program in Engineering and Technology, subject to one of the following conditions:
- B.Tech degree from IITs and NITs with a minimum CGPA of 8.0 or its equivalent.
- B.Tech degree holder from a reputed R & D organization with proven research record.
- B.Tech degree from other Universities with a minimum CGPA of 8.0 or its equivalent and a valid GATE score.