|NCHM JEE||03 Feb, 2021 - 10 May, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|12 May, 2021 - 16 May, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|12 Jun, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
Bachelor of Science ( B.Sc ) in Hospitality and Hotel Administration is a full-time three-year undergraduate degree course combined offered by the Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi and National Council For Hotel Management And Catering Technology, New Delhi.
- Through Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted by NCHMCT, Noida.
- On the basis of Decentralized counseling
- The Candidates must be passed 10+2 of Senior Secondary Education or equivalent (With English one of the compulsory subject).
- Age limit: 22 yrs (General / PH) and 25 yrs (SC / ST) candidates as on 1st July.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates, the upper age limit is relax-able by 3 years.
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can appear in JEE for being considered on a provisional basis. Provisional admissions will stand canceled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted to the concerned Institute
The experience was good but the college and faculties needs
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2019
- B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration