- Significance of Blockchain Pre-sales
- Why does every Blockchain Architecture need a Domain expert?
- Significance of Blockchain Testing & Deployment
- Significance of Blockchain Delivery
Executive Program in Blockchain Technology Management
Learn in-demand skills and engage with top industry leaders through this Executive Program in Blockchain Technology Management course.
Inclusive of GST
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study, Classroom
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
Learning efforts 6-10 Hours Per Week
With the rising need of modernization in our regular lives, people are looking forward to accepting and learning new technologies. The revolutionary technology impacting different industries miraculously today is the Blockchain technology which was launched in the markets with its very first advanced application Bitcoin in 2009.
People have a common misconception that Blockchain and Bitcoin are the same. However, that is not the case. The Executive Program in Blockchain Technology Management course by UpGrad is apt for candidates wanting to make a career or enhance their skills in Blockchain technology.
The Executive Program in Blockchain Technology Management course will provide a deep dive into the world of Blockchain technology, make you understand the technical nuances, concepts and ultimately build a practical Blockchain system for a business-relevant problem. After successful completion of the Program, the learner will be equipped with enough skills to work as Blockchain Architects, Managers and Domain experts with practical experience in top tech companies.
- Exclusively created for working professionals
- Live sessions based
- Case studies and assignments based learning
- Two yearly offline workshops
- Unparalleled guidance from Industry specialists
- IMT Ghaziabad MDP alumni status
- Industry mentors
- Case studies and assignments
- Annual offline workshops
- Live sessions
Course and certificate fees
- The UpGrad Executive Program in Blockchain Technology Management price is Rs.1,18,000 inclusive of taxes.
- Starting at Rs.18,000/month
- A processing fee will be charged based on the payment method selected.
- Downpayment of Rs.10,000 has to be paid before the Program begins.
- EMI options are available for the EPBTM course.
Fee details for Executive Program in Blockchain Technology Management
Rs.1,18,000 inclusive of taxes
Downpayment to be paid before the programme
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
The EPBTM course from UpGrad has been designed to cater to the needs of learners across industries. The course would be particularly helpful for the career growth of the following group of people:
- IT service professional like Team Leads, Technical Architects, Software Developers
- Professionals currently working in Tech product roles like Consultant, Project Managers, Solution Architects
- Current Project Leads and Managers
- Financial Analytics, Engineering Solution Lead
- Currently working as a FinTech expert, CA or BFSI professional
The EPBTM course requires participants to hold about two to three years of experience in the professional services industry. Experience in the IT industry would be helpful.
Participants should also have a score of a minimum of 50 per cent in their undergraduate/postgraduate degree.
Certification Qualifying Details
The Executive Program in Blockchain Technology Management course requires participants to dedicate at least 6 to 7 hours weekly. The participants will also have to complete fourteen case studies and assignments. In addition to this, the successful completion of two Pre-sales projects and the Capstone Project is also mandatory.
What you will learn
After completion of the Executive Program in Blockchain Technology Management participants will master the following concepts:
- The core concepts of Blockchain technology used across a diverse range of industries to solve large-scale problems.
- Become the first generation of Blockchain Domain experts
- Develop a deep understanding of this new-age technology.
- Understand, evaluate and implement client-specific blockchain networks during the Executive Program in Blockchain Technology Management training.
- Build enterprise design, business cases and strategies.
- Gain a deep understanding of Blockchain Product Management.
- Learn Blockchain testing protocols.
- Expertise to make better investments as well as tradings.
- Learn to monitor and manage industrial operations, especially supply chains.
- Strategies to prevent hacking for safer transactions
Admissions for the UpGrad EPBTM course takes place on a rolling basis. The Admissions Team examines the participants academic and professional background and then accordingly shortlisted the candidates. In three days time applications pass through the screening process.
The Executive Program in Blockchain Technology Management course also requires participants to submit a self-attested copy of undergraduate/Postgraduate degree, clearly mentioning GPA/Grades.
Filling the form
The application form for Executive Program in Blockchain Technology Management requires the participants to fill in their basic information along with the details of their education qualification(undergraduate), the education qualification details of Post-graduation is optional. Apart from this, the participants will also be required to mention their most recent work experience and the total work experience in years.
Introduction to Blockchain Technology Management
Demystifying Blockchain and its Enterprise Applications
- What is Blockchain?
- Legacy DB Systems, Role of Intermediaries
- Concept of Blocks, Data and Hashes
- Blockchain vs traditional architecture
Applications of Blockchain Network and Architecture
- Applying Business Logics on Blockchain and use cases
- Public, Private and Consortium Blockchain Networks
Introduction to Blockchain Networks and Architecture
- Introduction to Cryptography and networking
- Defining Business Logics on Blockchain
- Consensus mechanisms and Immutability in Blockchain
- Addressing Transaction Problems in Blockchain
Feasibility assessment for Blockchain Networks
- Public, Private, and Consortium Blockchain networks
- Distinctions and Considerations of Resource and Control
- Scenario Analysis for Corresponding Business Problem
- Where NOT to use Blockchain
- Comparative Study and Use case: Hyperledger Fabric & Sawtooth
- Comparative Study and Use case: Ethereum
- Comparative Study and Use case: R3 Corda
Pre-sales and Business Plan creation
- Designing a standard framework for choosing Blockchain
- Designing the business-centric ROI strategy
- Identifying high-level business problems in Major sectors
- Risks involved in DLT based applications
- Calculating the cost of Small, Medium and large scale implementation
Pre-sales and Decision Making (Case studies)
- Blockchain domain-specific Business Case - Financial markets
- Blockchain domain-specific Business Case - Healthcare & Transportation
- Blockchain domain-specific Business Case - Supply chain
- Blockchain domain-specific Business Case- BFSI
- Blockchain domain-specific Business Case- Insurance
- Blockchain domain-specific Business Case- Digital Marketing
- Blockchain domain-specific Business Case Cybersecurity
- Blockchain domain-specific Business Case- Land ownership
Pre-sales Project 1: Identification and application of Blockchain Network
- This project will have two business scenarios where the learners will be required to participate in building a blockchain profile and portfolio for specific cases.
Pre-sales Project 2- Business Plan creation for a Blockchain Product
- Device and evaluate a business plan covering the enterprise requirement, financial risk, adaptability, ROI, and functionality.
Blockchain Delivery and BRD creation
- Stakeholder identification
- Learn how to design a BRD for your technical architect
- Designing workflows based on smart contracts
- Access control rules and Smart contracts
- Designing consent driven workflow based on smart contracts
Blockchain Delivery project: Business Requirement Document Creation
- Make a BRD for the internal team of technical architects & developers, with the newly gained knowledge
Blockchain Testing and Quality Assurance
- Designing security testing plan
- Understanding the testing needs of DLT solutions
- Designing test cases based on application workflow in Distributed nodes
- Designing test cases for access to APIs
- Designing a test strategy for load test, performance test, stress test in Distributed peer to peer network
- Designing test cases for testing smart contract vulnerabilities
- Designing test cases on the technicalities in Blockchain
Blockchain Advanced Demonstration
- Get to know-how industries will adopt this exciting technology soon
- Know what kind of work is going on around the globe in expanding this technology
Blockchain Testing and QA Project
- Implement your understanding before deployment in the consumer ecosystem
Learn how to publish a White Paper
- Learn how to Publish a White Paper
- Learn to assess and leverage all the learnings in a practical way. Solve real-world issues with end to end execution. This project will empower readiness for any challenges during pre-sales, deployment and development.
No scholarship is provided for the Executive Program in Blockchain Technology Management course.
How it helps
The world's biggest companies today are looking for Blockchain Developers. Executive Program in Blockchain Technology Management training can lead to new opportunities and benefit businesses through greater accuracy and enhanced security. It will lead to high job prospects and good pay; participants would be able to apply for the positions of Cryptocurrency Developers, Systems Engineer, Cryptocurrency Research Analyst and many more. With improved skills, participants will be able to pace up the inter-party processes.
As Blockchain is playing a dominant role in terms of technology, from supermarkets to energy sources, healthcare, voting and many other sectors will be incorporating Blockchain in their systems soon; the course will help enhance knowledge of learners so that they can ensure that transactions at the platform of Blockchain are maintained, and quality value is also driven. The UpGrad Executive Program in Blockchain Technology Management online course will provide the ideal platform for futuristic growth which would eventually lead to more flexibility, new capabilities and lucrative opportunities. The course would lead learners to provide better transparency, enhanced security, reduced costs, better traceability, improved speed and high efficiency.
Other Blockchain courses mainly focus on the development of Blockchain solutions. In contrast, the EPBTM online course teaches its participants to identify whether a particular business problem can be solved using Blockchain technology or not. Participants will be taught to bridge the gap between a client and a business developer.
The Capstone Project is a project that the participants will be given at the end of the Program. The project encapsulates the concepts of the entire Executive Program in Blockchain Technology Management course and gives the participants a chance to apply their newly acquired skills in an industry-relevant project.
The course will require the learners to have a good knowledge of Information technology, Information security and computer science.
You will be required to submit a self-attested copy of your undergraduate/postgraduate degree with clearly mentioned GPA/Grades.
The Executive Program in Blockchain Technology Management online course requires the participants to dedicate at least 6 to 7 hours weekly. The sessions will be in the form of Live videos. To balance workload breaks will be given on major festivals.
After successfully completing this course, the students will earn a certificate from the prestigious IMT Ghaziabad. It is a top-ranked B-school in India by Business Today.
The participants will receive guidance from the best Industry mentors, teaching assistants and graders. Success mentors will also be present to ensure consistent progress; participants can contact them for non-academic queries as well.