CAT +1 More
The FPM program is a full-time program, residential program. The candidates, who are inducted for the program after the above detailed selection process, are recognized for their merit and are given a, sizeable financial aid during the course of the study.
Program fee :(tuition and other charges), Hostel Fee & Mess Charges *
A. Tuition fees:
Students of Indian nationality: The program entails no tuition fee component, from students of Indian origin. This includes the JRF/SRF recipients as well. For JRF/SRF, no fees would be charged and also books/course material required for the course work would be made available free of charge.
Students of Nationalities other than Indian: NRI and foreign candidates under the ICSSR/other fellowship schemes are required to pay a sum of US $ 3000 (per year for the first two years (2018-2019) and (2019-2020). The amount would include tuition fee, text books/reading material, student welfare and library fee. Please note: there is no fees to be paid by the FPM student after successful completion of the comprehensive exam.
B. Other charges:
Please note: The charges mentioned below are applicable to all scholars, regardless of their nationalities.
These deposits need to be deposited at the time of admission. This includes
- A registration/admission fees of INR 50,000/-
- A lifetime non-refundable Alumni fee of INR. 12000/-
- A refundable security deposit of INR. 25000/- at the time of admission. The security deposit of INR.25000/- is refunded only after completion of the program. Please note: the security amount will be forfeited if a candidate fails to complete the program.
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam Date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response Sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result Date | Mode: Online|
|GMAT||20 Apr, 2020||Application - Appointments for test date - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
The Fellow Program in Management (FPM) is the doctoral program of the International Management Institute (IMI). The program has been designed to provide a holistic and enabling research eco-system for scholars who seek to achieve the scholarly award. The program structure focuses on preparing the candidates, through a rigorous and well-crafted path that helps them achieve excellence in career trajectories such as academics, research & consultancy assignments, as well as research and analytics-based corporate roles. The program mix involves critical core courses, in-depth and research-based courses related to the domain interest of the candidate individually pursued self-study courses and at the core lies the topic-of-individual-interest, which ultimately leads to the candidate’s thesis. The FPM scholars are expected to work closely in their areas of interest with the faculty members of IMI to further the existing repository of both theory and practice in the field of business management.
FPM scholars can specialize in one of the following areas:
- Economics & Business Environment
- Finance and Accounting
- Organizational Behaviour/Human Resource Management
- Operations Management and Quantitative Methods
- Information Management
- Strategy & General Management
- Admission form & indication of research interest: The applicant needs to complete the FPM application form. The form has to be accompanied by an abstract of 1000-1500 words about the proposed research area/topic. This may be broad-based at this juncture but is critical for gauging the applicant's interest.
- Admission/ eligibility tests: the candidate should have cleared any of the following tests - Common Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs. Alternatively, the GMAT score is also considered valid for the purpose of applying for the course. Scores of CAT/GMAT taken on or after 01 January 2015 will be considered valid for admission to the session of 2019. - Alternatively, the candidates could appear in the test conducted by IMI for the program. - The recently qualified JRF/SRF candidates can also apply (Please note this should not be later than two years of the JRF offer letter, in this case, 2017) in the relevant areas of specialization but they would need to appear in the test conducted by IMI.
- Admission Interview: Based on the research abstract and the scores obtained in CAT/GMAT or IMI internal test, evaluation of past academic performance and relevant work experience, candidates will be called for an interview for final selection.
- A Masters’ degree or it's equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade point average plus minimum of one year’s work experience.
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, CMA, and CS with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. (please note: CA/CMA/CS must also possess a graduation degree from a university recognized by AIU).