|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
The Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management PGDM (HRM) prepares a cadre of HR professionals equipped with appropriate values, perspectives, and competencies to become catalysts of progressive change in the dynamic environment today.
The program is
- Approved by AICTE
- Accredited internationally by the prestigious U.K based Association of MBA’s (AMBA)
- Admission to the programme is through the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by The Indian Institute of Management at different centers all over the country. CAT would be held on November (Refer CAT Bulletin for further details).
- IMI will obtain the test scores from the IIM for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT examination and have also applied to IMI for the PGDM programmes.
- IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible, based on their GMAT Score.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide a self-attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification at the time of personal interview. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.
To be eligible for admission to the PGDM Program(s), the participants must possess a bachelor’s equivalent degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, from a recognised university in India or abroad (recognised by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities). However, the final selection may be based on a higher cut-off percentage depending on the total number of applicants for the program. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent. Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish proof of meeting the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2020. Candidates who are unable to comply with this requirement are liable to be rejected from the programme. It is desirable that candidates complete all academic requirements before enrolling for the programme to help them keep pace with the rigour and assessment parameters of the programme.