- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing is a four-year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in the nursing course offered by Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
1. Candidate should have passed the qualifying examination (Hsc/Pre-degree) after a period of 12 years of study a recognized board/university with science, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English with minimum of 45% aggregate marks in above mentioned 4 subjects (PCBE) and for Sc/St Candidates, the mark in PCBE subject is 40%
2. Minimum age of admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the years' admission
3. Only unmarried female candidates are eligible to apply
4. The candidate shall be medically fit.
5. Eligibility Certificate: The Candidates who has passed any qualifying examination, other than the higher secondary course examination conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu, before seeking admission, shall obtain an Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University by remitting the prescribed fees along with the application form which shall be downloaded from the University.