- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a full-time three-year undergraduate degree course offered by Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.
Commerce courses aims at preparing students to take up challenging careers in commerce, finance, taxation, accountancy and other related disciplines of business studies. The Programme imparts strong subject matter expertise by focusing on the learning that includes the knowledge of basic theories, principles, methods and procedures of commerce and accounting. The B.Com & B.Com PA graduates also has opportunities to pursue professional courses such as CA, CS, CMA (INDIA), CIMA and ACCA etc.
- Selection for the programme will be based on the performance in class X, XI XII, Online Assessment and Personal Interview.
- After processing the Application forms of candidates whose supporting documents are submitted to the office within 3 days of the declaration of the class XII result (Tamil Nadu State/ Other State/CBSE/ISC/IB).
- Other Boards whose results may be declared after the above mentioned Boards can contact us for admission details.
- Candidates failing to submit the application within stipulated date, will be considered as “Not Selected”.
- Students applying to B.Com should intend to pursue CA/ CS/CMA along with the Degree.
Minimum aggregate of 75% in Class 12 (10+2) from Commerce, Accountancy, Maths/ Computer science Stream.
- Eligibility is according to AIU Stipulations
- Applicants pursuing IB Curriculum must have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits
- Applicants pursuing GCE / Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels grade not less than C.