- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) in Professional Accounting is a full-time three-year Self Finance undergraduate degree course offered by the Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai. Subject Highlights The curriculum is aligned with a Chartered Accountant (CA) course syllabi prescribed by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Courses of CA Foundation, Courses of Intermediate Professional Competence (IPC).
- Registration for CA foundation before or after admission (Semester I)
- Internship in an audit firm for hands-on-training in semester V
- Course in Tally with a certificate from Tally Solutions
- An additional course in Finance/Accounts/Online course for students not completing foundation level by the end of Semester III
- Compulsory soft skills/employability skills training and Self-Learning course.
A student must have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the Central Board of Secondary Education/State Board studied with Commerce and Accountancy or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto and Vocational Stream cannot apply.