CAT +3 More
Lodging Charges - INR 2,00,000/-
Security Deposit (Refundable) - INR 30,000/-
|23 Feb, 2021||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|24 Nov, 2020||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|MAT||04 Jan, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Application - CBT | Mode: Online|
|16 Feb, 2021||Admit Card - CBT | Mode: Online|
|20 Feb, 2021||Exam - CBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021||Application - PBT | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - PBT | Mode: Online|
|05 Mar, 2021 - 10 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - IBT | Mode: Online|
|06 Mar, 2021||Exam - PBT | Mode: Offline|
|08 Mar, 2021 - 13 Mar, 2021||Exam - IBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 09 Mar, 2021||Application - IBT | Mode: Online|
|GMAT||20 Apr, 2020 - 21 Feb, 2021||Application - Appointments for test date | Mode: Online|
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam Date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response Sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result Date | Mode: Online|
|XAT||28 Jan, 2021||Others - Release of cutoff for XLRI | Mode: Online|
|18 Jan, 2021||Result - Result date | Mode: Online|
|08 Jan, 2021||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|05 Jan, 2021||Others - Release of response sheet | Mode: Online|
|03 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|21 Dec, 2020 - 03 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|12 Sep, 2020 - 10 Dec, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Energy Management) is a two year, full time, residential programme. This programme aims to develop global energy leaders. It applies the management concepts to the evolving energy sector. The programme is designed by experience professors of IIM Ahmadabad which has a highly interactive approach towards learning. The programme equips students with the required conceptual and interpersonal skills for managerial decision making. It also provides analytical knowledge and creates awareness and understanding of environmental forces impinging on managerial behavior
- For admission to PGDM (EM), candidates will be assigned Admission Score (AS)based on their performance in CAT/XAT/MAT / GMAT, performance in graduation, experience and educational background.
- Shortlisted candidates based on AS will be called for Personal Assessment (PA).
- Final selection will be made strictly on the basis of final score consisting of AS and PA scores.
- The applicants must have a valid score from CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT scores.
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% and above marks by any recognized university (5% relaxation for SC/ST /DAP *
- Graduation final year students awaiting results are also eligible to apply.