railway group d question and answer ntpc 2029
The following are the details of the Railway Group D exam:
1. Railway Group D
- Dates of 2019:1 March to 12 April 2019
- Eligibility: UG or PG with age between 18 and 33
- Stage-1:100 Marks, 90 Mins, General Awareness,Arithematic Ability,General Intelligence, Reasoning
- Stage-2:120 Questions,90 mins,Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Subjects: maths,General Intelligence and Reasoning,General Awareness
All the best
10/12/B.E.: 93.10/79.00/73.40 and CAT: 93.48 %ile What are may chances of getting a PI call from NTPC School of Business?
You have a good chance to get a call from NTPC school of business because of your good number in CAT exam and also you are having good numbers in your past academic exams, The cutoff for admission through CAT is 80 percentile for NTPC school of business other than this they also consider past academic record, academic diversity and gender diversity in consideration for personal interview calls.
I hope the above information is beneficial for you.
All the best.
what is the average placement and does college give 100% placement or not?
The average placement package at NTPC School of Business is 14.5 lakhs and Highest package is 21Lakhs. I cant assure that there is 100% but placement, Placement is good many top companies do visits : Bajaj, GoAir, Copal Amba,Honda.
All the best!!