- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Panjab University, Chandigarh
Bachelor of Science (BSc) Non-Medical program is a full-time three-year course and affiliated to Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Subjects offered in Non-Medical (Elective): Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Application, Statistics, Bio-Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry.
Admission to Bachelor of Arts programs is based on Merit-List.
A candidate who has passed one of the following examinations with a pass in English as one of the subjects st shall be eligible to join the 1 Semester class of B.Sc. (General & Elective Subjects) Degree Course in a College affiliated to Panjab University. However, a candidate who has not qualified English as one of the st subjects at the 10+2 examinations shall be eligible to join B.Sc. 1 semester provisionally subject to his/her qualifying the deficient subject of English from the parent Board/ Body/Council/University in two st consecutive chances subsequent to his/her admission, failing which his/her admission to B.Sc. 1 semester and the result for the examination shall automatically stand canceled:
- B.Sc. Part-I (Old Scheme)/ Intermediate/ Science/ Agriculture examination of Panjab University.
- The 10+2 examination under 10+2+3 system of education of a recognized University/ Board/ Council.
- Any other examination recognized by the University as equivalent to (a) and (b) above.
- A person joining B.Sc. course must have obtained at least 40% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- A B.Sc. student must have out of the three elective subjects offered by him/her (excepting Anthropology), passed at least 02 Science subjects in the qualifying examination. He/she may offer the third elective subjects from the Faculty of Science.