- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science and Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate the program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere.
- Admission process for Government quota seats will be carried out as per the schedule declared by the Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai (Maharashtra State) from time to time.
Institute/Minority quota seats
- Admission process for the seats remaining vacant after CAP round and Institute / Minority quota round will be carried out separately. Schedule to fill up these seats and information will be displayed on the college Noticeboard as well on the website of the institute. Such seats will be filled by institute strictly on merit basis at institute level.
First Year Engineering
- Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Candidate should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics AND Secured minimum 50 % marks (minimum 45 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State).
- The students who passed diploma in second class (minimum 50%) are also eligible to get admission to First Year Engineering course in appropriate branch.
Direct Second Year Engineering
- The Candidate must be an Indian National and should have passed Post-SSC or Post-HSC Diploma Course in Engineering/Technology with at least 45.00 % marks (40.00 % marks in case of candidates of backward class categories belonging only to Maharashtra State) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology from an AICTE approved Institution with English as the medium of instruction at Diploma level.
- The Candidate must be an Indian National and should have passed B.Sc. Degree from a UGC / Association of Indian Universities recognized University with at least 45.00% marks (40.00 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Person With Disabilities belonging only to Maharashtra State) and passed XII standard examination with Mathematics as the subject and with English as the medium of instruction at B.Sc.
college is good but less placements
Last Seen: 31 Mar' 20
Joined On: 30 Mar' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2022
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering