|26 Sep, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|09 Feb, 2020||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|GATE||08 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|17 Nov, 2020 - 23 Nov, 2020||Application Correction - Reopened | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Oct, 2020 - 14 Oct, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|11 Sep, 2020 - 08 Oct, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Symbiosis International University, Pune
Master of Technology in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering is a two-year full-time course offered by Symbiosis International University, Pune and approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
- Preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates and admission of such candidates will be made based on the merit in GATE.
- Candidates with at least 50 percent marks or equivalent at graduation level or equivalent in respective qualifying exam would be eligible.
- Admission based on GATE score and/or Entrance Examination will be held on June 18th, 2018.
- Verification of Documents/ Certificates - Pass Certificate & Statement of marks of the qualifying examination, GATE score card for GATE qualified candidate will be carried out. One set of Original attested photocopies of documents to be submitted at the time of document verification.
Candidate should be an Engineering graduate (B.E. /B.Tech) from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the discipline of Electrical, Electronics (Communication Engineering), Electronics and Telecommunication, or Instrumentation. Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50%marks (45% for SC/ST) at qualifying examination.