- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electrical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
Admissions shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit of B.E./B.Tech. (LEET) conducted online on the website.
Minimum Academic Qualifications for B.E./B.Tech.: Should be a pass in 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects:
(c) Computer Science
Obtained at least 45% marks (42.75% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC category) in the above subjects.
For Lateral Entry:
- Obtained at least 45% marks (42.75% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC category) in aggregate in Diploma in Engg./ Technology of a duration of 3 years or more from Haryana State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent.
- Passed B. Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (42.75% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B. Sc. stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year engineering program along with the second Year subjects.
- Provided further that, the students belonging to B.Sc. stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
Provided further those students,who have passed diploma in Engineering and Technology from an AICTE/UGC approved instt. Or B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC shall also be eligible for admission to the first year Engineering Degree courses subject to vacancies in the first year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.The admissions shall be based strictly on the eligibility criteria as mentioned in 1,2,3 and 4 above.
f. For kashmiri Migrants (KM) relaxation in cut-off percentage upto 10% subject to minimum eligibility requirement.
A good place to be in.
Last Seen: 08 Jun' 17
Joined On: 14 Jan' 17
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2016
- B.Tech Electrical Engineering