Quick Facts

Approval
ICAR
Seats
50

Course Details

  • Mode: Full time
  • Duration: 2 Years
  • Offered by: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore

Diploma in Agriculture is a full-time two-year undergraduate degree course offered by the  Tamil Nadu Agricultural University and approved by Indian Council for Agricultural Research (ICAR).

Want to know more about this course? Download Brochure

Admission Process

For these courses, 65% strength will be admitted through TNAU single window system and the remaining 35% by the management adopting the eligible requirements.

Eligibility Criteria

Diploma in Agriculture course can be pursued by students who have completed 12th standard Science or Vocational agriculture group.

Never miss exam and college updates Login

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books