- Introduction to the Unity Certified Programmer Specialisation
- The Unity Certified Programmer Exam
- Introduction to Course 4
- Challenge 1 | Matching Concept Art
- Solution 1A | Matching Concept Art: Hallway
- Solution 1B | Matching Concept Art: Post-Processing & Toon Lighting
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study, Classroom
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
The 3D Art and Audio Pipeline online course is the fourth and final part of the ‘Unity Certified Programmer Exam Preparation Specialization’ series. This course series helps you prepare for the Unity Certified Programmer examination and provides you with skills to create real-time 3D applications such as video games, automotive, training, film, and more. You will learn how to solve Unity programming problems related to the topics covered in the exam.
The 3D Art and Audio Pipeline syllabus focuses on the Stealth application introduced in the third course. You will be challenged with some basic art implementation tasks with audio assets and modifying art at runtime. For instance, you will implement a 'red alert' mode where the lighting will change, and an alarm will go on.
Finally, you will be reviewed based on the high-level considerations you’d have to face to adapt to a virtual reality platform or add networked features to the app. Furthermore, 3D Art and Audio Pipeline by Coursera is a flexible and self-paced intermediate certification course which is part of Animation and candidates can join it for free.
- Four-week course
- Offered by Unity Technologies
- Approximately nine hours to complete
- Adjustable deadlines
- Subtitles available in many languages
- Intermediate level training
- Purchasable certificate
- A part of the ‘Unity Certified Programmer Exam Preparation Specialization’ course series
- Four-week training
- Flexible learning
- Shareable certificate
- Subtitles in multiple languages
- Reading material
- Practice exercises
- Final project
- Peer review
- Nine hours to complete
Course and certificate fees
Type of course
- You can enrol for free by choosing the ‘Audit’ option.
- For the paid shareable certificate, you must pay the 3D Art and Audio Pipeline course fee of Rs. 5,796
3D Art and Audio Pipeline fee structure
3D Art and Audio Pipeline - Audit
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
The 3D Art and Audio Pipeline online course is beneficial for those ready to take on a position as a Unity programmer and those who wish to test their skills.
Since 3D Art and Audio Pipeline programme is an intermediate course, you must be proficient in C# programming and Unity’s scripting API. Moreover, you must have 1-2 years of programming experience with interactive applications in Unity and the full product development life cycle. Understanding of multi-platform development that includes deploying applications to XR (AR and VR) platforms is also necessary.
You can secure the certification by completing the course successfully, including the graded exercises.
What you will learn
By the end of the 3D Art and Audio Pipeline online course, you will be proficient in these topics:
- Preparation for the Unity Certified Programmer exam
- Understanding and implementing the Stealth application
- Implementing ‘red alert’ mode in a game where lighting is changed, and an alarm will sound
- Adapting to a virtual or augmented reality platform
- Follow the official link to open the 3D Art and Audio Pipeline course.
- Go through the course offerings and log in to your Coursera account.
- Locate the ‘Enroll For Free’ icon, and you will find multiple enrolment options.
- Choose between the audit and certificate mode. You can also select the free trial if you choose the latter.
- Start learning the 3D Art and Audio Pipeline programme.
Filling the form
There are no application forms involved in the enrolment process for 3D Art and Audio Pipeline certification. Log in by using your Coursera credentials or create a new profile using your email ID. You must enter your full name, a username and choose a password to sign up. Or register using your Google ID/ Facebook account.
Week 1: Basic Unity Art Implementation
Week 2: Scripting for Art and Audio
- Challenge 2 | Red Alert
- Solution 2 |Red Alert
- Challenge 3 | Audio
- Solution 3 | Audio
Week 3: Adding Multiple Scenes
- Challenge 4 | Multiple Levels
- Solution 4 | Multiple Levels
Week 4: Special Topics in Programming
- The Unity Frame Debugger
- Networking and Multiplayer
- VR Best Practices
- AR Best Practices
- Course 4 Summary
Coursera offers financial aid that can be availed if you cannot afford the 3D Art and Audio Pipeline certificate. Fill in an application form with your career goals, income, and educational qualifications and submit it. You will be notified if your application is approved in about two weeks.
How it helps
The 3D Art and Audio Pipeline course benefits those who are preparing for the Unity Certified Programmer exam. It will help you attain the required knowledge and skill to pass the exam and get an entry-level position in the field. Moreover, the paid certificate can be attached to your CV and shared on professional platforms to increase your chances of getting employed.
The 3D Art and Audio Pipeline programme will be instructed by Jeremy Gibson Bond from Unity Technologies.
Yes. You require experience in programming Unity interactive applications and a full product development cycle along with C# programming.
No, the deadlines are flexible and can be reset according to preference.
The free trial will end in seven days.
Courses of your interest
More Courses by Unity Technologies
The Brochure has been downloaded and sent to your registered email ID successfully.
Brochure has been downloaded.