- Introduction to UCP Review| Goals, Series, & Methods
- Introduction to Course
- Introduction to the UCP Exam
- Challenge 1 | Enemy Navigation
- Solution 1A | Enemy Navigation
- Solution 1B | Enemy Navigation | Bonus
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study, Classroom
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
The 3D Interactions and Navigation online programme is the third programme in Unity Technologies' Unity Certified Programmer Specialisation. Spread over four weeks of learning modules; it will assist you in preparing for the Unity Certified Programmer exam effectively.
For the first week into the course, you will begin working on a new 3D application called Stealth. By learning to implement the Stealth application, you will learn critical skills and practices covered in the Unity exam. These include working with 3D character animation, setting up navigation agents & meshes, scripting camera movement, and more.
Besides, the 3D Interactions and Navigation syllabus is in line with the topics covered in the Unity Certified Programmer exam. While you can complete the entire course and assessments in approximately 12 hours, the course offers a self-approach for your comfort.
You'll also get the opportunity to earn the 3D Interactions and Navigation certificate, shareable on your CV or LinkedIn profile, once you finish all the course modules.
- A course by Unity Technologies
- Shareable certificate
- 100% online training
- Self-paced option
- Feedback & graded assignments
- Flexible learning
- Intermediate-level study
- Subtitles available
- Practice quizzes
- Graded programming assignments
- Shareable certificate
- Graded assignments
- Online learning
- Free enrolment
- Financial aid
- Flexible deadlines
- Self-paced option
Course and certificate fees
Type of course
You can pursue the 3D Interactions and Navigation certification course without any fee by selecting the audit mode. However, if you want a certificate, you'll be required to pay Rs. 5,796 for availing the certificate experience.
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
Any mid or entry-level Unity programmers can join the 3D Interactions and Navigation programme by Coursera. Also, this professional course will help enthusiasts looking to verify their technical skills in Unity programming.
Excelling in 3D Interactions and Navigation course requires a few prerequisites. First off, you must have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in programming interactive applications in Unity. Proficiency in C# programming and Unity scripting APIs is also needed.
Additionally, you must have some experience in the full product development lifecycle (from concept to launch) and understand multi-platform development, including deployment of applications to XR platforms.
Besides, you'll receive the 3D Interactions and Navigation certificate on successful completion.
What you will learn
Once you've finished the 3D Interactions and Navigation course by Coursera, you will have mastered the following:
- How to create real-time 3D applications
- Ability to solve various Unity programming problems
- Building a 3D Stealth game
- How to implement a character animation
- Check out the course on the official link and select the 'Enroll for Free' button.
- You will have two different sign-up options. First, you can fill out the registration form to join Coursera or second, use your Facebook or Google ID to continue.
- Next, you will need to choose a suitable enrolment option. You can either join the course in audit mode or buy the certificate experience to access the certificate and graded assignments.
- You can commence the 3D Interactions and Navigation online course after enrolment.
Filling the form
You can enrol in Coursera's 3D Interactions and Navigation programme by filling out a sign-up/registration form. Provide your full name and an active email address. Also, create a password you prefer and hit the 'Join for free' tab to complete the procedure.
Week 1: Agent Navigation
Week 2: Character Animation & Camera Control
- Challenge 2| Character Animation
- Solution 2A | Character Animation
- Solution 2B | Character Animation – Bonus
- Challenge 3 | Camera Control
- Solution 3 and Bonus | Camera Control
Week 3: Environmental Interactions
- Challenge 4 | Environmental Interactions
- Solution 4A | Environmental Interactions | Desk
- Solution 4B | Environmental Interactions | Light Cones & Security Camera Timeline Playable
Week 4: 2D Overlays: Mini-Map
- Challenge 5| Mini-map
- Solution 5 | Mini-map
- Course 3 Summary
In case you cannot afford the 3D Interactions and Navigation certification fee, you can take assistance from Coursera's financial aid. Just click the 'Financial Aid' link present beside the "Enroll" button and furnish your details in the application form. It will take Coursera nearly 15 days to approve your application and notify you about the same.
How it helps
By joining the 3D Interactions and Navigation online course, you can learn the core skills to clear the Unity Certified Programmer exam in a single go and become a Unity programmer. Unity is one of the most used real-time development platforms across industries, so you can easily find work in sectors like film, automotive, game, and more.
To top it up, you will also get a certificate to verify your new skills. You can share the certificate on various employment platforms and attract better employment opportunities.
No. Graded assessments are only available to candidates who buy the certificate experience.
Yes, the 3D Interactions and Navigation programme belongs to the Unity Certified Programmer Exam Preparation Specialisation.
In that case, you can reset the deadlines based on your schedule since Coursera provides flexible deadlines.
This course has an intermediate-level difficulty. Therefore, you should first check out the prerequisites and see if you're eligible before enrolling in the course.
Unity Technologies offers the 3D Interactions and Navigation online course in partnership with Coursera.
Courses of your interest
National Research University Hig... via Coursera
More Courses by Unity Technologies
The Brochure has been downloaded and sent to your registered email ID successfully.
Brochure has been downloaded.