- Introducing Unity Certified 3D Artist Specialization
- Introduction to Course
- The Unity Certified 3D Artist Exam
- Creating the Cutscene Environment| Challenge 1
- Creating the Cutscene Environment| Solution 1 pt. I
- Creating the Cutscene Environment| Solution 1 pt. II
- Creating the Cutscene Environment| Solution 1 pt. III
Creating Cutscenes in Unity
Discover how to finish realistic art implementation tasks in Unity and become a skilled unity 3D artist with the Creating Cutscenes in Unity course by Coursera.
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study, Classroom
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
The Creating Cutscenes in Unity certification course, curated and delivered by Unity Technologies, is an intermediate-level, self-paced study. The programme is a part of Coursera’s Unity Certified 3D Artist Specialisation. The 100% online course helps you in preparing for the Unity Certified 3D Artist exam and receiving the professional certification for entry and mid-level Unity artists.
In this Creating Cutscenes in Unity online course, you will learn to work on 3D adventure sci-fi-themed games and develop animated cutscenes for the same. The hands-on approach of the curriculum enables you to add particle effects, build a cutscene environment from the game’s assets, block out cameras that capture the action, and more. You will also be managing LOD groups to achieve optimal graphics performance and animating objects and cameras to generate the perfect scene.
At the end of the Creating Cutscenes in Unity programme, you will be adept in skills, including 3D art, Unity, animation, and real-time 3D. The training takes approximately 13 hours to complete. Moreover, Coursera provides you with the opportunity to reset deadlines as per convenience. Joy Horvath, who is an instructional designer with Unity Technologies and a passionate game developer, is your instructor.
- Unity Technologies course
- Shareable certificate
- Intermediate level
- 13 hours for completion
- 5th part of the Unity Certified 3D Artist Specialisation
- Graded assignments featuring peer feedback
- Graded programming assignments
- Design and Product certification programme
- Graded quizzes with feedback
- Flexible deadlines
- 100% online
- Financial aid accessible
- Subtitles in French, Arabic, Portuguese (European), Vietnamese, Italian, German, English, Spanish, Russian
- Unity technologies course
- Intermediate level
- Shareable certificate
- 5th part of the unity certified 3d artist specialization
- 13 hours for completion
- Course videos and readings
- Design and product certification programme
Course and certificate fees
Type of course
- The Creating Cutscenes in Unity training allows free enrolment under the audit option.
- You can also proceed with your free trial to pay the monthly subscription fee later.
- Coursera also offers financial aid.
- You will pay Rs 5,796 monthly to continue your subscription once your trial period is over.
Creating Cutscenes in Unity fee structure
Creating Cutscenes in Unity course
Creating Cutscenes in Unity – Subscription
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
The Creating Cutscenes in Unity programme is well-suited for candidates ready for the first paying jobs as Unity 3D artists or for enthusiasts aiming to certify their skills against a professional standard.
- Since Creating Cutscenes in Unity training by Coursera is an intermediate course, there are a few professional prerequisites. As a 3D artist, you should have one to two years of experience in 3D art implementation in Unity. Besides, you should be adept in prototyping scenes, using Digital Content Creation (DCC) tools for importing assets into Unity, adding effects and particles, and working with lighting.
- Furthermore, a basic understanding of animation, 2D asset management, and working with scripts is required. You should also know multi-platform development, like for XR (VR and AR platforms), and some experience in the product development lifecycle.
- Moreover, for the Creating Cutscenes in Unity certification, you need to complete all the course readings, videos, and practice quizzes. You must also finish grade quizzes, assignments, and programming assignments to receive the certificate.
What you will learn
After you finish Coursera’s Creating Cutscenes in Unity syllabus, you will master the following skills:
- 3D Art
- Real-Time 3D
- Creating particle effects
- Creating LOD groups
- Developing cutscenes
- Animate cameras and work with timelines
- Creating camera shots
Step 1: Go to the Creating Cutscenes in Unity certification course page.
Step 2: Check out the syllabus, instructors, course content, sample certificate, programme duration, fee details, scholarship information, and more. Register or sign in on your Coursera account.
Step 3: Click on ‘Enrol for Free’ to proceed. Now, choose from a paid or free version.
Step 4: If you opted for the free version, enrolment is complete. For the paid version, pay the fee and start learning the Creating Cutscenes in Unity course.
Filling the form
Enrolment in Coursera’s Creating Cutscenes in Unity certification course entails filling a signup/sign-in sheet. Either log in via your Coursera credentials or create a Coursera profile with your personal/official email address. You can also register or sign in through your existing Facebook/Google IDs.
Week 1: Developing a Cutscene
Week 2: Creating LOD Groups
- Creating LOD Groups| Challenge 2
- Creating LOD Groups| Solution 2
Week 3: Creating Particle Effects
- Creating Particle Effects| Challenge 3
- Creating Particle Effects| Solution 3
Week 4: Creating Camera Shots
- Creating Camera Shots| Challenge 4
- Creating Camera Shots| Solution 4 pt. I
- Creating Camera Shots| Solution 4 pt. II
- Creating Camera Shots| Solution 4 pt. III
Week 5: Animating Cameras and Working with Timeline
- Animating Cameras and Working with Timeline| Challenge 5
- Animating Cameras and Working with Timeline| Solution 5 pt. I
- Animating Cameras and Working with Timeline| Solution 5 pt. II
- Animating Cameras and Working with Timeline| Solution 5 pt. III
- Animating Cameras and Working with Timeline| Solution 5 pt. IV
Week 6: Creating the Skip Button
- Creating the Skip Button| Challenge 6
- Creating the Skip Button| Solution 6
Week 7: Course Final Project
Peer-Reviewed Project| Challenge 7
Coursera provides financial aid for the Creating Cutscenes in Unity course but can’t afford the fee. To avail of the assistance, you must file an application form. It asks you about your income, career goals, and educational qualifications. After form submission, Coursera responds within 10-15 days.
How it helps
The Creating Cutscenes in Unity course benefits include preparation for the Unity Certified 3D Artist exam. The certificate programme validates the expertise of Unity 3D artists and Unity 3D enthusiasts against a professional standard.
The Coursera Creating Cutscenes in Unity certificate adds credibility and professional skills of 3D art, animation, Unity, and real-time 3D to your job profile. Besides, you can share the accreditation through the LinkedIn profile or via printed resumes, job applications, CVs, or other documents.
Unity Technologies presents the Creating Cutscenes in Unity programme via Coursera go and check it out on the official website.
Joy Horvath, an instructional designer with Unity Technologies and a passionate game developer, is your training instructor.
Yes. You can access student reviews for Creating Cutscenes in Unity training on the course page.
The training entails nearly 13 hours for completion.
Courses of your interest
More Courses by Unity Technologies
The Brochure has been downloaded and sent to your registered email ID successfully.
Brochure has been downloaded.