- Welcome module
- Tools Covered
Advanced Certificate Programme in Blockchain
Learn to create a blockchain from the beginning, build smart contracts as well as chain codes.
Inclusive of GST
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study, Classroom
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
Learning efforts 12-15 Hours Per Week
Blockchain is the buzz word in the IT sector, everyone is talking about, and every company is putting their money on its research. But what is Blockchain, and why is every multi-million dollar company putting their R&D team on it? So there’s an opportunity to be ahead of everyone and be a part of a booming sector. Still, its future will be decided on how much companies can benefit their security and other features.
The Advanced Certificate Programme in Blockchain course will allow you to learn about Blockchain technology from scratch. It is one of the higher-level technical skills, so you need to be focused during your learning and should do additional research on the topics on your own. It’s a postgraduate certificate from one of the best engineering colleges in India which is IIIT Bangalore.
You will learn from the best faculty in the field, and they will help you get to the bottom of the problem and then solve it. Blockchain is one of the topics which is quite vast, and every day some new research comes out in this field. So with this course, you also need to do a lot of self-study.
- Designed for working professionals
- 7.5 months course
- IIIT Bangalore Alumni status.
- Project and case study based
- Online format course
- Postgraduate level
- Industry level project
- Programming languages
- 1 on 1 industry mentor
- Offline workshop
- Resume building sessions
Course and certificate fees
- For Indian nationals, the Advanced Certificate Programme in Blockchain fee is Rs 99,000, including taxes.
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
- The Advanced Certificate Programme in Blockchain is for those people who want to work in the IT field and want to make something out of it.
- If you are a student who has just finished his bachelor’s in engineering and look for some new and the latest skills to learn. That can help in giving an extra boost to your professional career, and then this course is for you.
- On the other hand, if you are working in an IT company for a long time and want to make a shift in a better technology then blockchain is the right option for you, it will give you a nice hike from your previous salary, and you will learn the technology of the future.
- Must be a graduate in Engineering, Mathematics, or Science (B.E., B.Tech., B.Sc., BCA/MCA).
- Even if you are in your last semester of a bachelor’s degree, you can still get admission in this course. You need to send your scanned documents where your GPA is more than 50 percent.
- A student needs to be at least in his last year or semester of graduation to get a successful enrollment in this program.
There is no final exam for you to appear to complete the Advanced Certificate Programme in Blockchain certificate course. But you need to submit assignments that are based on your projects. Also, you need to provide the codes that you have written and based on that you will be evaluated.
What you will learn
- Once you are done with the Advanced Certificate Programme in Blockchain training, you will have a better understanding of IT and its finances. You will be able to understand the business more deeply from a technological point of view.
- Also, you will be able to give and find a unique view of each entity and be able to access it using the blockchain method.
- You will get to see how blockchain is interacting with the current technology and how it is beneficial for your company's ecosystem.
- Data analytics is one of the most important fields where blockchain can do wonders in finding out the pattern that is hidden in the data. The Advanced Certificate Programme in Blockchain course can make it easier for you to represent the data in a short time.
- You will be able to work on distributed ledger technology, which allows acceleration in smart contract development.
- Not only will you be able to master the blockchain skills, but this PG Certificate in Blockchain Technology training in the blockchain technology course will make you develop cross-discipline broad skills.
- Due to the multitude of frameworks, the company easily gets confused and not able to decide which blockchain framework to work on. With this course, you will find the right framework for your company.
- As it’s a still young technology, the security framework is always evolving for compliance and legal needs. You will be able to understand the concept of public, private key, public key, cryptography, cryptographic hashing, elliptic curve digital signatures, etc.
The candidates have to fill the online application, and the whole process can be done remotely—so no need to visit even the college for once. The details on how to fill the Advanced Certificate Programme in Blockchain application form are given below.
Filling the form
The whole process of application is online, and there is no other way for you to fill the application form. Given below are the details on how you need to apply for the Advanced Certificate Programme in Blockchain program from IIIT Bangalore.
- First, you need to visit the official website that is offering this course. The application form will require you to fill in all your personal information related to your education and professional career.
- Once you fill out the application, click on the submit button and then your application will be sent to the official who will evaluate your application. If it is required, you might have to appear in an online exam of 20 minutes to check your programming skills.
- Once the test is cleared and you have been shortlisted, you will receive a provisional admission offer. The final offer will be given to you once you have paid the first instalment of this course along with the other required documents.
- You will need to provide a scanned photocopy of how many marks you have obtained in your degree and the competitive exams if you have given any.
- You will only receive final admission to the Advanced Certificate Programme in Blockchain programme once you successfully submit all the required documents.
- Basics of Blockchain
- basics of NodeJs
- Blockchain Features
- Tools Covered
Blockchain Development in Ethereum
- Creating Blockchain in Node JS
- Ethereum and Smart contract Development
- Hands-on Project ( Ethereum) - A decentralized KYC Process for Banks KYC process
- Tools Covered
Blockchain Development in Hyperledger
- Hyperledger Fundamentals
- Fabric Under the Hood
- Hyperledger Composer
- Hands-on Project ( Hyperledger) - Property Registration
- Tools Covered
There is no exam that you need to give to finish the certification, and you need to appear for the evaluation that takes place at the end of each module. Other than that, there is no exam in this course.
How it helps
- After you complete the UpGrad’s Advanced Certificate Programme in Blockchain program, you will be able to implement its uses in your business.
- The first thing you can do is use a blockchain to make greater transparency in the transaction. You can add this to your business or the financial system, and it will create an unprecedented layer of accountability.
- As the blockchain is a decentralized application, it removes the need for the middlemen in many processes. As a result, you can implement its working and increase your efficiency. It will help you in facilitating faster transactions by allowing P2P cross border transfers with the help of digital currency.
- With the help of a blockchain ledger, you will be able to track down each time exchange of goods has taken place in a blockchain. Also, you can find out the audit trail, which is used to represent the trace of where the goods came from.
Yes, you are required to pay the cancellation fee along with the additional charges that were paid by the program management to the bank. You will only get a refund of the principal amount of the course. The amount that is deducted from your card.
Yes, blockchain is a complex technology, so if you are going to learn it, you need to have at least some previous coding experience. It can be in college or in a company it doesn’t matter, but you need to have coding experience.
If you are a working professional, then you might have a chance of securing a seat in this program as your percentage will be evaluated along with your working experience. Else, if you are applying solely on your graduation that is below 50 percent, you won’t be accepted.
No, you will only get a virtual copy of your certificate which you can print and make its physical copy. Still, there is no such physical certificate that you will be getting after the completion of the course.
To complete this Advanced Certificate Programme in Blockchain course, you need to put at least 10-12 hours of a single week. This will be adequate to learn and practice all the different concepts that the course has to offer.
The Brochure has been downloaded and sent to your registered email ID successfully.
Brochure has been downloaded.