|11 Sep, 2020 - 30 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2020 - 07 Oct, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Sep, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|15 Apr, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|25 Apr, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|08 Mar, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore
IIITB offers Master of Science by Research in Computer Science. This is a two-year degree programme. After the admission, MSR research scholar undertakes coursework which is required for preparing for research in the chosen research domain. Once the coursework is completed, the student undertakes research work leading to original research outputs (publications, patents, etc.), which will culminate in a thesis. Upon successful completion of the writing of the thesis and subsequent oral examination, the student will receive a degree-Master of Science by Research in Computer Science, conferred by IIITB.
Indicative Research Areas:
Cryptography, Geometric algorithms, Certified geometric computing for shape analysis, Microprocessor Design, Control systems, Embedded systems and Robotics
- Students have to register their application online through the link provided on the official website of IIITB.
- They have to submit the required details and pay the online payment, which is not refundable.
- The applicant will receive an email on the registered email address with login credentials and URL.
- Students can log in to the portal with their credentials. They can enter other details like education details, CV, recommendation letter, competitive exam details etc. and submit the necessary documents.
- All the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an interview at IIIT Bangalore.
- The final list of candidates to be admitted will be decided after the interview.
- For applicants to Master of Science by Research in Computer Science, a four-year bachelor's degree in engineering (B.E., B.Tech. or equivalent) is required.
- A valid GATE score is required for admission to both MSR and PHD programmes.