Integrated M.Tech. Programme is a five-year full-time programme with 10 semesters. For the first eight semesters, students have to focus on academic coursework. During the ninth and tenth semester, they have to take up academic research at the Institute or at a designated research centre. Internship with Industries is arranged during summer vacation at the end of the sixth semester. After completing the five-year course, in respective branches of IM.Tech, students will get IIITB degree, which is designated as Master of Technology.
The course curriculum includes core courses and elective courses. The broad content structure of the proposed programme is summarized in the table below.
Basic Engineering Science/Skills
Mathematics and Basic Sciences
The elective courses are broadly grouped into several areas of specialization as given below:
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Microelectronics and VLSI
Networking and Communication
Signal and Data Processing
To get an admission to Integrated M.Tech, students have to fulfil the following criteria:
• The candidate must have appeared for Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Main) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
• The applicant must have taken mathematics as one of the subjects in the qualifying examination (10+2).
A detailed list of the qualifying examination is mentioned below:
• The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi
• Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
• Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
• Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities or any state or central government as equivalent to 10+2 system.
• H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
• Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) with a minimum of five subjects.
• 3 or 4-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
• The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination (10+2).
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile