₹ 22.40 L
Mode Full time | Duration 60 Months
Integrated M.Tech. Programme is a five-year full-time programme with 10 semesters. For the first eight semesters, students have to focus on academic coursework. During the ninth and tenth semester, they have to take up academic research at the Institute or at a designated research centre. Internship with Industries is arranged during summer vacation at the end of the sixth semester. After completing the five-year course, in respective branches of IM.Tech, students will get IIITB degree, which is designated as Master of Technology.
The course curriculum includes core courses and elective courses. The broad content structure of the proposed programme is summarized in the table below.
Basic Engineering Science/Skills
Mathematics and Basic Sciences
The elective courses are broadly grouped into several areas of specialization as given below:
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Microelectronics and VLSI
Networking and Communication
Signal and Data Processing
To get an admission to Integrated M.Tech, students have to fulfil the following criteria:
• The candidate must have appeared for Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Main) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
• The applicant must have taken mathematics as one of the subjects in the qualifying examination (10+2).
A detailed list of the qualifying examination is mentioned below:
• The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi
• Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
• Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
• Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities or any state or central government as equivalent to 10+2 system.
• H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
• Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) with a minimum of five subjects.
• 3 or 4-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
• The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination (10+2).
|Exams and Events||Dates|
Application Date - Session 1 (Mode - Online)
|31 Oct'23 - 29 Nov'23|
Application Date - Fee last date (Mode - Online)
|29 Nov'23 - 29 Nov'23|
Exam Date - Session 1 (Mode - Online)
|23 Jan'24 - 31 Jan'24|
Result Date - Session 1 (Mode - Online)
|11 Feb'24 - 11 Feb'24|
Exam Date - Session 2 (Mode - Online)
|31 Mar'24 - 14 Apr'24|
Infrastructure of the college is very big and attractive. All the necessary facilities and equipments like smart boards, lights, fans, seats, AC, projector etc are available for the students. Living spaces is clean and safe also food is hygienic.
"The infrastructure of our college is truly commendable. It offers a conducive environment for learning and personal growth. The classrooms are well-equipped with modern teaching aids, making lectures engaging and interactive. The library is extensive, with a vast collection of books and digital resources. The laboratory facilities are top-notch, allowing students to conduct experiments effectively. Additionally, the campus boasts beautiful gardens and recreational areas that promote a healthy a
The infrastructure of a college plays a vital role in the development of the college as the students are now focusing on the labs, class rooms, etc while .The distance to the college from the city railway station and Bangalore airport is 7 kms & 15 kms respectively. The college has an excellent infrastructure ...