|11 Sep, 2020 - 07 Oct, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|08 Oct, 2020 - 12 Oct, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Sep, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|30 May, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|20 Mar, 2020||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|25 Apr, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|08 Mar, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|10 Oct, 2018 - 29 Oct, 2018||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|08 Oct, 2018||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore
The duration of M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) is a two years degree programme and has four semesters. Students need to earn at least 64 credits to graduate with M. Tech degree. After the completion of a 4 semester, students will be conferred with IIITB’s master’s degree in M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE). The first three semesters of the programme constitute academic coursework. During the fourth semester, a student can either take up an industry internship or academic research at the Institute and continue to write a thesis.
Students in the first semester have to choose courses worth at least 16 credits, from the following course. Each course is having 4 credits.
2. Networking and Communication
3. Machine Learning
4. Mathematics for Machine Learning
5. Software Systems
6. Discrete Mathematics and Computability
The students have to choose 4 elective courses in the second and third semester. The last semester will be thesis/internship, where they can choose the course to specialise in one of the following areas.
• Theory and Systems (TS)
• Data Science (DS)
• Networking and Communication (NC)
• Signal Processing and Pattern recognition (SP)
- Admission to M.Tech. is based on the GATE score in a related discipline and the availability of seats.
- The candidates are required to register their application online. The link for online registration will be available on the official website of IIITB.
- The minimum qualification for admission to any of M.Tech. at IIITB is 65% in four-year bachelor's degree in engineering (i.e. B.E., B.Tech., or equivalent).
- Candidates who have first-division degree in the 3-year undergraduate programme followed by M.Sc with first-division in any of the physical sciences, or an MCA degree with first class, can apply
- Besides the above-mentioned criteria, students also need to have first division or equivalent in 12th (or equivalent) grade.