- CPR in children. Stable lateral position
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation with AED
- First aid for the absence of breathing and consciousness
Stayin’ Alive! First Aid in Emergency
Enrol in the Stayin’ Alive! First Aid in Emergency online course by Coursera to learn the vital first-aid skills needed in a medical emergency.
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
The Stayin’ Alive! First Aid in Emergency certification course is designed to make you familiar with the basic actions you need to perform at any emergency scene. Offered by the E-Learning Development Fund, this online programme will enable you to provide correct first-aid to anyone in need.
Coursera’s Stayin’ Alive! First Aid in Emergency programme will teach you first aid methods for different scenarios. These include first aid for trauma, drowning, heart arrest, bleeding, and more.
The Stayin’ Alive! First Aid in Emergency syllabus has six modules with insightful video tutorials and module tests. The material also includes videos and pictures from the Kazan Federal University’s simulation centre to help you understand the concepts better.
After the Stayin’ Alive! First Aid in Emergency training, you will become adept at recognising life-threatening conditions. You will also understand the factors that lead to their development. At the end of the programme, you can opt for a digital course completion certificate.
- Self-directed learning
- 6-weeks course
- Online programme
- Video lectures in English
- Beginner-level course
- Approximately 5-hours content
- A shareable certificate
- An offering of ELDF
- Free course access
- 5-hours of learning content
- Video lessons
- Online learning platform
- Module tests
- Comprehensive curriculum
- Flexible deadlines
- Expert instructors
- Offered by eldf
- 6-weeks training
- English subtitles
Course and certificate fees
Type of course
Stayin’ Alive! First Aid in Emergency (Course content audit)
Stayin’ Alive! First Aid in Emergency (With certificate)
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
The Stayin’ Alive! First Aid in Emergency training is beneficial for anyone who wants to learn first aid skills. It is primarily meant for:
- Service and educational personnel
What you will learn
After completing the Stayin’ Alive! First Aid in an Emergency online course, you will be able to :
- Provide correct first aid for drowning, airway obstruction, physical factors exposure, and heart arrest
- Give first aid for trauma, injuries, and bleeding
- Recognise life-threatening conditions and describe how they develop
- Step 1 – Open the Stayin’ Alive! First Aid in Emergency course page by visiting the official link.
- Step 2 – Hit the ‘Enroll for Free’ button. A registration window will appear.
- Step 3 – Use your email address to create a new account by tapping the ‘Join for Free’ button. Alternatively, you can sign up by linking an active Facebook or Google account.
- Step 4 – A small pop-up will appear with two options - ‘Purchase Course’ and ‘Full Course, No Certificate’. The latter will get you enrolled in the Stayin’ Alive! First Aid in Emergency programme for free. On the other hand, you will have to enter payment details if you choose to purchase the course.
Filling the form
There is no application form to fill if you want admission in the Stayin’ Alive! First Aid in Emergency online training. Just log on to Coursera’s website, reach the course page and register for an ID to enrol. You can sign up by entering your email and name.
Week 1 Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
Week 2 First aid for airway obstruction and drowning
- First aid for drowning
- First aid for airway obstruction in children
- First aid for airway obstruction
Week 3 First aid for bleeding, wounds, and trauma
- First aid for wounds
- First aid for bleeding
- First aid for trauma
Week 4 First aid for physical factors affection
- First aid for electrical shock
- First aid for frostbites
- First aid for burns
- First aid for heat and sunstroke
Week 5 First aid for other emergencies
- First aid for heart attack
- First aid for epileptic seizure
- First aid for stroke
- First aid for fainting
Week 6 Conclusion
You can apply for a scholarship and get the premium benefits linked to the Stayin’ Alive! First Aid in Emergency programme. Tap the ‘Financial aid available’ link on the course page to reach the application form.
Enter the required details in the form and state how the Stayin’ Alive! First Aid in Emergency course will help you in your career. Also, you must pronounce the reason for seeking financial aid. Finally, submit the form. You need to wait for a minimum of 15 days for its approval.
How it helps
The Stayin’ Alive! First Aid in Emergency course benefits you by offering video lessons from esteemed instructors from Kazan Federal University, Russia. You get to view the content 24/7 and at your convenience since the course is self-paced.
Furthermore, you get the opportunity to receive the Stayin’ Alive! First Aid in Emergency certification. The certificate you receive will serve as a substantial addition to your resume. You can also share it on LinkedIn to highlight your skills.
The course is offered by the E-Learning Development Fund.
Yes, you can access the free course
Yes, you can get the Stayin’ Alive! First Aid in Emergency certificate after paying a fee of Rs.2,127.
Yes, you can apply for financial aid provided by Coursera
Stayin’ Alive! First Aid in Emergency course has approximately five hours of content.
Courses of your interest
The Brochure has been downloaded and sent to your registered email ID successfully.
Brochure has been downloaded.