Admission Process 2021
Noida International University (NIU) offers undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD programmes in engineering, management, law, journalism, architecture, science, liberal arts and nursing and health sciences. The University offers these programmes through its 11 schools, which is offering more than 150 programmes in the above-mentioned streams. The detailed admission process of these courses are given below:
- The admissions to the technical programmes of NIU is through NSAT (NIU Scholarship cum Admission Test) and the admission to non-technical programmes is through GD/PI.
- Candidates need to submit the application online and pay the application fee.
- The application can also be sent offline by speed post along with the demand draft.
- The acknowledgement will be received from the admission cell upon the successful verification of the eligibility of the candidates. This will include the details about the entrance test/GD-PI.
- Accordingly, candidates have to appear for the entrance test or GD-PI.
- Based on the entrance exam result, NIU will offer a provisional admission letter to the candidates.
- Once candidates receive the letter, they have to pay the 50 per cent semester fee immediately and the balance fee within the 30 days of the receiving the admission letter.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Admissions to the programs offered at NIU happen through NSAT (NIU Scholarship cum Admission Test) for Technical Programs or through GD/PI for non-technical programs.