Admission Process 2021
PKU courses are offered at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels. Admission to all the courses except for B.T.C and doctoral programmes based on the merit of the qualifying examination that is marks secured in class 12 for UG programmes and graduation marks is required for admission to the PKU PG admission process. B.T.C Admission is offered through counselling. PKU PhD admission is based on the marks obtained in the entrance test. PKU. Check the step by step PKU admission process here:
PKU B.T.C Admission Process
- Candidates wishing to purses B.T.C have to submit an online application.
- Admission will be offered through counselling and thus applicants need to participate in the counselling process and they will be shortlisted accordingly.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to get their documents verified and then they have to pay the requisite fee in order to confirm their PKU admission.
- Final selection of the shortlisted candidates is done on the basis of participation in the admission counselling, verification of documents and fee payment.
PKU Admission Process for all the courses except for B.T.C and doctoral programmes
- Candidates who are desirous to take admission to the various courses offered by P.K. University have to fill in and submit an application form on the website.
- PKU admission shall be based on the merit of the qualifying examination that is marks secured in class 12 for UG programmes and marks of graduation shall be considered for admission to the PG programmes.
- Candidates will be shortlisted according to the merit of the qualifying examination and only the shortlisted candidates will be a part of the further admission procedure and they will make a move to the final stage of the admission process that comprises document verification and fee payment.
- Fee payment and document verification is a mandatory step for confirmation of PKU admission procedure.
- Thus, the final admission of the candidates who are successful in getting admission is based on the merit of the qualifying exam, university-level document verification and fee payment.
P.K. University PhD Admission Procedure
- Aspirants have to apply online on the website of P.K. University.
- Applicants have to appear for an Entrance Test conducted by PKU.
- Candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR/DST/National/State level fellowship /GATE/GPAT/SLET/NET/M.phil are eligible for direct admission and they are exempted from the entrance test.
- Candidates have to qualify the entrance exam for being a part of the further admission process.
- Candidates qualifying the entrance test to have to participate in the university level document verification and fee payment.
- Final admission shall be based on the marks obtained in the entrance test, university-level document verification and fee payment.