- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time course offered by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad and approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
- Admissions to the Institute are made along with other Engineering colleges in the state through a Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by Govt of Telangana.
- 70 % of seats are filled by Convener, EAMCET.
- 30 % of seats are reserved as Management Quota
- Diploma holders can seek admission in the second year of B.Tech courses to the extent of 10% of the intake based on the merit in the ECET (FDH) under Lateral Entry Scheme
The qualification for admission to the First year of B.Tech Course is a pass in Intermediate (10+2) conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Govt. of Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional subjects.