Quick Facts

Total Fees
54000
Exam
TSICET
Approval
AICTE
Seats
120

Fees Details

General:
54000
Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based on all years/semesters as provided by the college. The actual fees may vary.

Course Details

  • Mode: Full time
  • Duration: 2 Years
  • Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad

The MBA programs help our professionals widen their horizons to become more competitive in today’s fast-changing world where more advance educational knowledge and expertise really matters.MBA plays a very important role in developing the conceptual and analytical skills in all functional areas of the management. We groom our students' overall personality and improve their communication skills assisting them to develop the ability to apply a multidimensional approach to overcome complex business problems.T he department offers all specializations in Finance, Human Resource, Marketing, System and Strategic Management.

Want to know more about this course? Download Brochure

Eligibility Criteria

A candidate seeking admission into Two years MBA programme must satisfy the following criteria: A pass in bachelor's degree in any field with 50% marks in aggregate.

  • Must have qualified in Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) conducted by AP State Council of Higher Education, Govt of AP.
  • The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirement as laid down in the AP Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order 1974 as amended from time to time.
  • The candidates will be admitted strictly in accordance with the merit secured at the ICET. The Convener admits 70% of the intake to the MCA program based on the ICET rank. The Management admits the remaining 30% under Management and NRI quota.

Applications Open Now

Great Lakes Institute of Management 2020
Great Lakes Institute of Mana...
Apply
Manipal MCA Admissions 2020
Manipal MCA Admissions 2020
Apply
UPES M.Tech Admissions 2020
UPES M.Tech Admissions 2020
Apply
SNAP - Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
SNAP - Symbiosis National Apt...
Apply
ITM Business School
ITM Business School
Apply
IMI Delhi
IMI Delhi
Apply
Lexicon M.I.L.E- PGDM Admissions 2020
Lexicon M.I.L.E- PGDM Admissi...
Apply
View All Application Forms
Never miss exam and college updates Login

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books