Exams and Cutoffs
- Candidates have to appear for CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/CMAT and secure a minimum 50 Percentile.
- Then, candidates have to apply for admission at FIIB website.
- Then, candidates have to appear for FIIB Test.
- After the FIIB Test, candidates have to appear for Speaking Skill Test and Personal Interview.
- Final selection is done on the basis of CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/CMAT score (35%), past academic performance (10%), FIIB Test (20%), work experience (10%), Speaking Skill Test (10%) and Personal Interview (15%).
Management and Business Administration (P.G.D.M)
FIIB provides sufficient facilities to its community. The institute cafeteria serves hygienic food 3 times a day. First aid facilities are provided and medical insurance is also provided to the students. Adequate indoor and outdoor sports facilities are also provided. Lockers are provided to the students where they can keep their possessions safe. Photocopy services are provided. Each student has wi-fi access. Institute library is spacious and well-stocked, it also has DELNET membership.
- Cafeteria- The cafeteria at the institute serves hygienic food of multiple cuisines. It serves breakfast, lunch and all-day refreshments for students and staff.
- Medical- First-aid facilities are provided in the institute. Medical insurance is provided to every student. In emergency cases, necessary steps are taken to assure proper medical attention is given.
- Sports- The institute has adequate indoor and outdoor sports facilities. Outdoor sports facilities include volleyball, football, basketball etc. and indoor sports facilities include pool, carom, chess, table tennis etc.
- Student Lockers- Each student is provided a locker. Students can lock their possessions in these lockers. These lockers are given at the start of the programme and have to be returned at the end of the programme.
- Photocopy- Photocopying service is provided in the campus. Students can avail these photocopying services at nominal prices.
- Career Management Centre (CMC)- This Centre conducts activities to assist students in building their career. Students are given hands-on experience of industry trends and culture through industry visits, interactions with industry leaders, live projects, career preparation program, student interaction through batch meeting.
- WiFi- Each student is provided fast wifi access through a log in which is protected by a password.
- Library- The institute library has a collection of knowledge resources books, periodicals and case studies, multimedia and electronic resources including e- books like Pearson’s, e-magazines like Magzter, digital access to e-journals of IIMs & online access to national/international databases like Capitaline, EBSCO & J-Gate and open access to the National Digital library. The institute library also has linkage with DELNET.
My experience was very good in this college
Last Seen: 05 Jun' 20
Joined On: 05 Jun' 20
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2000
The overall experience with this college is worth it.
overall good experience till now.
Amazingly satisfied with the teachers and faculty members
Questions related to Fortune Institute of International Business, Delhi
Got 80 percentile in mat. I live in delhi , should I go for FIIB delhi or should look colleges in Pune like pibm & iims pune?
As per your MAT Score, you can also opt for IILM Lodhi Road campus , as it is the oldest campus situated in the heart of Delhi with an huge Alumni base of 1200+ with most of them at senior positions. The faculty student ratio is the best here , a lot of one-on- one mentoring is provided to develop student personalities , CVs and also prepare them for the selection processes . We have some of the good companies on campus for SIP & placements like HDFC , Loreal , Khimji Ramdas , Modelez , deloitte etc.
jims kalkaji or fiib which is best for pgdm in finance?
Both JIMS Kalkaji and FIIB Delhi are leading and premier B schools of India. Both the colleges have excellent faculties and also enriched with world class infrastructure. But in Fortune Institute of International Business Delhi, the placement record in better compared to JIMS Kalkaji. Many of the top recruiters visit the campus for the recruitment such as Aditya Birla group, Genpact, Citi bank, Deloitte, Fecathlon , ITC and many more.
The highest salary package offered was 19 lakhs while average salary package offered is around 6.5 lakhs per annum.
You can read more reviews here-
which is good for mba, christ university bangalore or isme bangalore or gibs or alliance school of business or universal business school raigard or ipe hyderabad or jaipuria instuite of management or Aims or NIT WARANGAL OR VIT or fiib ??
I'll recommend you to go for Alliance business school over other options as it's provide good facility, brilliant faculty, decent placement and a lot of exposure to it's students. Also Alliance Business Academy is one of the most preferred institutes for management training in India, which was established by Alliance Business School in the year 1996. The institute is known for imparting new skills and techniques that are often required to tackle emerging challenges in the field of business management.
All the best
fiib or bhartiya vidya bhavan usha & lakshmi institute of management which is better?
Both the colleges are good but FIIB is having all relevant approvals and accreditation like AIU, NBA which makes PGDM equivalence to MBA. You will get excellent corporate and global exposure during the course.
jims rohini or fiib which college is best for pgdm?
Both are good colleges they are having all the important accreditation and approvals (AICTE, AIU, NBA) but if you compare FIIB will give you excellent corporate and global exposure for its students and more focus on experiential learning method and emphasis on long term career goal.
Fortune Institute of International Business has begun the registration proc....
The 7th edition of SAMAVESH - the annual cultural fest at FIIB came back to....
The Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB), New Delhi, in par....
The Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB) conducted its 6th ....
Fortune Institute of International Business, Plot No. 5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Opposite Army R&R Hospital, Vasant Vihar, Basant Gaon, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110057 India
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: