- Fortune Institute of International Business, Delhi
- All Questions
Fortune Institute of International Business, Delhi
Got 80 percentile in mat. I live in delhi , should I go for FIIB delhi or should look colleges in Pune like pibm & iims pune?
As per your MAT Score, you can also opt for IILM Lodhi Road campus , as it is the oldest campus situated in the heart of Delhi with an huge Alumni base of 1200+ with most of them at senior positions. The faculty student ratio is the best here , a lot of one-on- one mentoring is provided to develop student personalities , CVs and also prepare them for the selection processes . We have some of the good companies on campus for SIP & placements like HDFC , Loreal , Khimji Ramdas , Modelez , deloitte etc.
jims kalkaji or fiib which is best for pgdm in finance?
Both JIMS Kalkaji and FIIB Delhi are leading and premier B schools of India. Both the colleges have excellent faculties and also enriched with world class infrastructure. But in Fortune Institute of International Business Delhi, the placement record in better compared to JIMS Kalkaji. Many of the top recruiters visit the campus for the recruitment such as Aditya Birla group, Genpact, Citi bank, Deloitte, Fecathlon , ITC and many more.
The highest salary package offered was 19 lakhs while average salary package offered is around 6.5 lakhs per annum.
You can read more reviews here-
which is good for mba, christ university bangalore or isme bangalore or gibs or alliance school of business or universal business school raigard or ipe hyderabad or jaipuria instuite of management or Aims or NIT WARANGAL OR VIT or fiib ??
I'll recommend you to go for Alliance business school over other options as it's provide good facility, brilliant faculty, decent placement and a lot of exposure to it's students. Also Alliance Business Academy is one of the most preferred institutes for management training in India, which was established by Alliance Business School in the year 1996. The institute is known for imparting new skills and techniques that are often required to tackle emerging challenges in the field of business management.
All the best
fiib or bhartiya vidya bhavan usha & lakshmi institute of management which is better?
Both the colleges are good but FIIB is having all relevant approvals and accreditation like AIU, NBA which makes PGDM equivalence to MBA. You will get excellent corporate and global exposure during the course.
jims rohini or fiib which college is best for pgdm?
Both are good colleges they are having all the important accreditation and approvals (AICTE, AIU, NBA) but if you compare FIIB will give you excellent corporate and global exposure for its students and more focus on experiential learning method and emphasis on long term career goal.
fiib, abs, ims noida or gaziabaad... rank top colleges best to good in overall??
FIIB being 5 year younger and is much better in terms of providing educational facilities as well as extra-curricular activities to sudents. In my personal experience, FIIB offers more experiential opportunities like Corporate Internship, Acculturation Program, Social Internship, Global Immersion Program, SANKALP and many others than any of these institutions. I have mentioned few more points below that will help you to take a better decision of the given choice:
1. DISTANCE: IMS is approximately 17 kms away from nearest metro station (Vaishali) while FIIB is only 3.7km away (Durgabai Deshmukh south campus). So, this saves time of the students.
2. COURSE OUTLINE: FIIB provides a very detailed course outline in its every trimester which is not provided by IMS as such. Also, they keep updating their curriculum to ensure that students meet the current industry trends.
3. Social Internship Perks: In FIIB social internship is provided to students after first trimester so that they can be morally able to do decision making as such IMS doesn’t provide so.
4. Supportive Community: FIIB is good at communicating with students as it has only strength of 180 students and thus the PROGRAM OFFICE very well interact with students with the very well delivering of all the messages through a good network using E-MAIL and through the other helping staff which again is very cooperative along with it solve students issues and queries.
5. FACULTY: The faculty here at FIIB believes in working collaboratively rather than individually. They time-to-time offer mentorship to students and ensure that students are performing well.
6. LIBRARY: FIIB has a variety of research papers along with good references from authors that students can easily access and learn from.
7. WI-FI AVAILAIBILTY: In the era of technology without Wi-Fi access classroom study is incomplete and that's where FIIB stands ahead. The campus id fullt Wi-Fi accessible. 8. SWAG: It is an interesting timetable with all the information regarding the lectures extra-curricular activities and also about the guest lectures. I never heard something like this earlier from anyone else.
9. CAFETARIA: While at FIIB, you will feel that canteen is not just a place to have food, students hang at Chai Point and discuss their assignments. The week menu is also circulated to students week earlier in the SWAG.
10. Location: FIIB is located on the outer road which is why it is easily access to metro station and bus stops.
ims gaziabaad, abs noida, ims noida, jims rohini delhi, apeejay school of management dwarka delhi, fiib... which is better option for mba/pgdm?? i am confused
As per Rankings , Accreditation's, Affiliations , placement records, Infrastructure, Faculty and other prominent factors , JIMS Rohini is one of the best Management institute for PGDM program. Affordable fee structure is one of the added advantage . One should definitely opt for JIms rohini for their higher studies.
All the Best..
Which college is better in all aspects, FIIB DELHI OR BALAJI PUNE?
In terms of fee balaji institute of international management Pune is quite better than fortune institute because there is less fee
Career360 ranking of balaji institute is 29 while it is not specified for fortune institute, in fortune institute boys hostel facility is not available but in balaji institute it is available but overall feedback of students is good for fortune institute, therefore the conclusion is that the balaji institute is best in all aspects.
More details you can refer below link:
Best of luck.
which college is best for doing PGDM, GD GOENKA,NDIM,JK BUSINESS SCHOOL,JAIPURIA BUSINESS SCHOOL,GL BAJAJ,IILM,APEEJAY BUSINESS SCHOOL,FIIB,ITS GHAZIABAD, ACCURATE BUSINESS SCHOOL, MANGALMAY BUSINESS SCHOOL,EMPI, AND IBI BUSINESS SCHOOL? Please provide me the correct suggestion.
It is difficult to mark one college as the best out of all these B Schools. Some colleges have excellent faculty, some may have world class infrastructure, others will have better placement records.
If we go through about all the colleges you mentioned, then I would like to suggest you Jaipuria Business school. It has best ranking among all these colleges. Placements are pretty good. The list is then followed by ITS Ghaziabad and IBI. Companies like BYJU'S, Outlook, IDFC ltd., KPMG come for placement.
Which college is better? FIIB delhi or Balaji pune?
Hello! Hope you are doing good
Companies visiting include Deloitte, yes banks, Dabur, Amazon, byjus and other brands. The faculty is good nd the exposure. If location is a priority, then this is a good option because it's in delhi.
A number of guest lectures, corporates events, business conferences and HR meets are conducted time to time. The placements are also very good. Also, classes are conducted on all days of the week.
Please consider all your options and then come to a conclusion. Weigh all the priorities and then choose a college because both of them are almost the same except for one or two points.
All the best