Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based on all years/semesters as provided by the college. The actual fees may vary.
Mode Full time | Duration 48 Months
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Affiliated with Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies.
Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to the reserved category of Haryana Only) in the above subjects taken together.
Passed Diploma (in Engineering and Technology) examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to the reserved category of Haryana Only) subject to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
The Government of Haryana policy for admission is such that 75% of the total seats sanctioned will be filled by the Haryana State Technical Education Society on the basis of Inter Se Merit of JEE through “Line” off-campus basis as per the reservation policy of the Government of Haryana. The remaining 25% seats (Including 15% NRI seats) will be filled by the Institute itself.