The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electrical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Affiliated to the Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
The Government of Haryana policy for admission is such that 75% of the total seats sanctioned will be filled by Haryana State Technical Education Society on the basis of Inter Se Merit of JEE through “on Line” off campus basis as per the reservation policy of the Government of Haryana. The remaining 25% seats (Including 15% NRI seats) will be filled by the Institute itself.
- The student should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one subject out of Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 45% marks (42.75% in case of candidates belonging to the SC category of Haryana only) in the above subjects taken together.