- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electrical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program offered by the Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
Minimum Academic Qualifications for B.E. /B.Tech:
- Should be a pass in 10+2 examination from recognized Board/University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of these subjects Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Biology/Technical Vocational subject
- Obtained at least 45% marks (42.75% in case of candidate belonging to SC category) in the above subjects taken together for B.E/B. Tech and B.E/B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) respectively.
B. Tech (Lateral entry to the second year)
- Obtained at least 45% marks (42.75% in case of candidate belonging to SC category) in aggregate in Diploma in Engg./ Technology of a duration of 3 years or more from Haryana State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent.
- Passed B.Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (42.75 % in case of candidates belonging to SC category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first-year engineering program along with the second year subjects.
- Provided further that, the students belonging to the B.Sc. stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Provided further those students, who have passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology from an AICTE/UGC approved inst. or B.Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC shall also be eligible for admission to the first year Engineering Degree courses subject to vacancies in the first-year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted. The admissions shall be based strictly on the eligibility criteria as mentioned in a, b, d, and e above.
- For Kashmiri Migrants (KM) relaxation in cut-off percentage up to 10% is subject to minimum eligibility requirement.