- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program offered by the Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
Minimum Academic Qualifications for B.E. /B.Tech:
- Should be a pass in 10+2 examination from recognized Board/University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of these subjects Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Biology/Technical Vocational subject
- Obtained at least 45% marks (42.75% in case of candidate belonging to SC category) in the above subjects taken together for B.E/B. Tech and B.E/B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) respectively.
B. Tech (Lateral entry to the second year)
- Obtained at least 45% marks (42.75% in case of candidate belonging to SC category) in aggregate in Diploma in Engg./ Technology of a duration of 3 years or more from Haryana State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent.
- Passed B.Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (42.75 % in case of candidates belonging to SC category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year engineering program along with the second Year subjects.
- Provided further that, the students belonging to B.Sc. stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Provided further those students, who have passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology from an AICTE/UGC approved instt. or B.Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, shall also be eligible for admission to the first year Engineering Degree courses subject to vacancies in the first year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted. The admissions shall be based strictly on the eligibility criteria as mentioned in a, b, d and e above.
- For Kashmiri Migrants (KM) relaxation in cut-off percentage up to 10% subject to minimum eligibility requirement.