Admission Process 2021
GMR Institute of Technology Rajam provides B.Tech and M.Tech programmes to students. Admissions are offered to students for B.Tech courses based on EAMCET scores and for admissions to M.Tech courses, scores of PGCET are considered. More details on all the programmes and its admission procedure are mentioned below.
For Undergraduate Courses (B.Tech):
- To get admission to this course, the candidates have to qualify Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET).
- Further, candidates have to fill the online application form on the official website of GMRIT based on their EAMCET scores along with all required documents and payment of fees.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates after the counselling process.
- Admissions will be offered after the verification of documents and payment of fees at the Institute.
For Postgraduate courses (M.Tech):
- Candidates have to fill the online application form.
- To get admission to M.Tech courses, the candidates have to qualify Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)/ Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET).
- Final selection of the candidates will be done through a common window counselling process.
- Admissions will be offered after the verification of documents and payment of fees at GMR Institute of Technology Rajam.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Under Category A: 70% of the seats are filled through EAMCET counselling.
Under Category B: 30% seats are filled based on 10+2 merits in compliance with guidelines of APSCHE
Lateral entry admissions: 20% seats of sanctioned intake will be available in each course as supernumerary seats. Admissions to this three year B Tech later entry Programme will be through ECET. The maximum period to complete B. Tech. under lateral entry scheme is six consecutive academic years from the date of joining.