- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: The Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Chandigarh
Diploma in Electrical Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by The Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Chandigarh and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
A candidate seeking admission in Diploma in Engineering should have passed 10th or High School Examination or its equivalent of an approved Board for the second year marks obtained in +2.
Lateral Entry (LEET) (For admission in 2nd year)
For admission directly in the 2nd year of diploma courses, the candidates must have passed one of the following examinations:
1) ITI at least with one year (who have passed 10th Level School leaving examination before admission to ITI courses) with a minimum 60% marks from any institution of Punjab/ Other states.
2) 10 + 2 vocational examinations in various branches with the minimum 60% marks from any institution of Punjab/Other State.
3) 10 + 2 (PCM) with the minimum of 60% marks from any institution of Punjab/Other State.
4) Two-year certificate course with a minimum 60 % marks from SLIET Longowal and have Punjab Domicile. In the event of vacancies lying unfilled, candidates who have passed the ITI at least with one year (who have passed 10th level School leaving examination before admission to ITI Courses) or 10 + 2 Board shall also be eligible to be considered for admission.
The admission process for LEET is through is online counseling conducted by Punjab State Board of Technical Education, Chandigarh
College was a fun
Last Seen: 25 Jan' 17
Joined On: 25 Jan' 17
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of 1982
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering