KIET Ghaziabad has a Corporate Relations and Placement Centre (CRPC) to help the students in the placement process. The KIET Ghaziabad placement centre helps students acquire employment-seeking skills through various training programmes. The cell acts as a link between the students and the corporates and conducts skill enhancement programmes in association with various industries. The KIET Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad placement is conducted on-campus. Recruiters like TCS, Capgemini, Cognizant, Accenture, Congruex, Newgen, HCL, Reliance, Infosys, Samsung to name a few have visited the campus for the recruitment of the candidates. As per the KIET Ghaziabad placement statistics, out of 1207 eligible candidates, 1032 have been placed in the year 2021. The institute also has an Internship and Industry Partnership Cell (IIPC) to provide internship assistance to the students.
|Number of students eligible for placement||1063|
|Number of students placed||894|
|Median salary||Rs. 3,96,000|
|Number of students opted for higher studies||11|
|Number of students eligible for placement||144|
|Number of students placed||138|
|Median salary||Rs. 3,58,000|
|Number of offers made||1616+|
|Number of companies visited||312|
|Average package offered||Rs. 4.32 LPA|
|Highest CTC offered||Rs. 32.16 LPA|
|Second highest CTC offered||Rs. 26.57 LPA|
|Third highest CTC offered||Rs. 20 LPA|
|Fourth highest CTC offered||Rs. 19.14 LPA|
|To top 100 students||Rs. 9.35 LPA|
|To top 200 students||Rs. 7.20 LPA|
|To top 300 students||Rs. 6.50 LPA|
|To top 500 students||Rs. 5.20 LPA|
|Greater than Rs. 9 LPA||81|
|Greater than Rs. 4 LPA and less than Rs. 9 LPA||926|
|Less than Rs. 4 LPA||609|
|First year total students intake||1.20 K|
|Total students admitted||1.20 K|
|Total Graduated Students||1.23 K|
|Total Placed Students||1.14 K|
|Total student gone for higher studies||7|
|Median Salary||4.50 L|
THE PLACEMENTS FOR ALL THE BRANCHES ARE GOOD IN THE COLLEGE EXCEPT FOR THE CIVIL ENGINEERING . THE EN department has marked 100 percent placements for two consecutive years in 2021 and 2022 . the hishest package in the year 2022 currently stan ds at 44lpa from amazon.
Through the four times yearly JEE Mains exam, KIET offers admission. The Mains test would fill 85% of the seats, while the remaining 15% would be filled by management quota. You must pass the written test and have a decent grade in PCM in class 12. It's .kay as per your percentage. Try to maintain above 50%/
You must get a rank between 2216 and 5604 to get btech cse.
Additionally, following the first-year results, you have the ability to alter your branch if you're not happy with it.
By securing a rank of 361,000 in JEE Main, and a category of OBC , you may not be eligible for CSE or IT branches at KIET . However you may get these branches at KIET:
I used this College predictor , https://engineering.careers360.com/jee-main-college-predictor?icn=QnA&ici=qna_answer
For cutoffs of various colleges, refer this:
For expert guidance from Careers360 , refer here, https://www.careers360.com/btech-companion/order-summary?icn=companion_order_summary&ici=companion_btech_dashboard
[Note: These are predictions from previous years' data. This year's cutoffs have not been released yet.]
[Cutoffs and ranks depend on various factors like:
Fees structure of varies courses offered by them is mentioned below-
CourseAnnual FeesMore Info
B.E.(ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING)35000 thousand.
M.E.(COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING)57000 thousand.
M.E.(COMPUTER SCIENCE)57000 thousand.
B.E.(ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING)15000 thousand.
All the best student,
Hope this helps you.
The average package offered to the students in the year 2021 was Rs. 4.32 LPA.
The highest CTC offered to the students in the year 2021 was Rs. 32.16 LPA.
The median salary offered to the students in the year 2021 was Rs. 3,58,000.
Out of 1063 eligible candidates, 894 have been placed in the year 2021.
Yes, the institute placement is conducted on-campus.
Yes, the institute provides placement assistance with the help of a Corporate Relations and Placement Centre (CRPC).
Check out the section-wise CMAT exam syllabus along with recommended books.