- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science and Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
- 70 % of the seats are allotted based on the merit in the Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by Govt. of Telangana.
- 30 % of the seats are earmarked for Management / NRI candidates.
- In addition to the above, Diploma holders are admitted in the second year of B.Tech to the extent of 20% of intake based on the merit in the Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET), under lateral entry scheme conducted by Govt. of Telangana.
The candidate should have passed in the Intermediate (10+2) conducted by the board of Intermediate Education, Govt. of Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects.
Best collage for students need to do real engineering
- Batch of 2021
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering