- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna
Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a four-year full-time course offered by Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna and approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
Admission in LNJPIT Chapra for four years B.Tech. the course is made through Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (B.C.E.C.E.) conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The candidates desirous of seeking Admission in LNJPIT Chapra are advised to appear in Screening & Main Examination of B.C.E.C.E. The details for filling up the form for B.C.E.C.E. is available in its prospectus.
If an applicant is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to the LNJPIT CHAPRA, his/her admission will be canceled.
All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. The decision of the B.C.E.C.E.B., regarding the eligibility of any applicant, shall be final.
The list of qualifying examinations is given below:
For Engineering Stream
- Intermediate Examination, Bihar Intermediate Education Council
- The 10+2, Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi
- The 10+2, Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- The +2 level examination in the 10 +2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central Board of Secondary Examination and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- 3 or 4-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education. with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as a combination.
- Their parents are the native of Bihar.
- Their parents are domiciled in Bihar.
- Their parents are registered refugees of Bihar.
- Their parents are natives of other states but an employee of Govt. of Bihar.