BIT Patna Admission Process 2021
- Candidates have to appear for JEE Main Entrance Exam.
- Candidates then have to register at the college website based on their scores in JEE Main.
- Candidates will be offered admission based on their marks in JEE Main, registration at the college website for admission, document verification and fee payment.
- Candidates have to register for admission on the college website.
- Admission will be offered to applicants based on their merit in 10+2.
- Candidates have to appear for GATE Entrance Exam. Candidates who don't appear for GATE will have to appear for an Entrance Test conducted by the college.
- A merit list will be prepared by the college based on the GATE/Entrance Test score and past academic records. 80% weightage is given to GATE/Entrance Exam Score and 20% weightage is given to Class 10, 12 and graduation/Post-graduation marks.
- Candidates whose names appear in the merit list can apply for admission.
- Candidates have to apply for admission on the college website.
- Candidates then have to appear for a Written Test and a Personal Interview.
- Admission will be offered based on candidate's performance in Written Test, Personal Interview and past academic records.
BIT Patna View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
(i) Indian students - Based on AIR in JEE-Main through CSAB (Central Seat Allocation Board) / JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority).
(ii) NRI/PIO/ SFFS - Based on marks obtained by the candidates in Class 12 / equivalent qualifying examination.