- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a Graduate program of technical field. The duration of this course is 4 years with 8 semesters and course approved by AICTE. Electronics and Communication Engineering department was introduced in the year 2001-2002.
Admission in MIT for four years B.Tech. course is made through Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (B.C.E.C.E.) conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The candidates desirous of seeking Admission in MIT are advised to appear in Screening & Main Examination of B.C.E.C.E.
The minimum academic qualification for admission through an entrance examination is a pass in the final examination of the Intermediate, 10+2 system or its equivalent. Those appearing in the Intermediate final or equivalent examination may also appear in the entrance examination for consideration of provisional admission. All provisional admissions will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination(Intermediate or equivalent) is not submitted to the institute at the time of counselling.
If an applicant is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to the MIT, his/her admission will be cancelled.
All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. The decision of the B.C.E.C.E.B., regarding eligibility of any applicant, shall be final.
The list of qualifying examinations For Engineering Stream
- Intermediate Examination, Bihar Intermediate Education Council
- The 10+2, Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi
- The 10+2, Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- The +2 level examination in the 10 +2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central Board of Secondary Examination and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- 3 or 4-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education. with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as a combination.