|Assam CEE||27 Nov, 2020 - 28 Nov, 2020||Counselling - Uploading of acceptance letter | Mode: Online|
|27 Nov, 2020 - 28 Nov, 2020||Counselling - Verification and Provisional Admission | Mode: Online|
|27 Nov, 2020||Counselling - Special round allotment - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|13 Oct, 2020||Counselling - Round 1 Seat Allotment - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|05 Oct, 2020 - 10 Oct, 2020||Counselling - Registration | Mode: Online|
|28 Sep, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|20 Sep, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - Objections | Mode: Online|
|20 Sep, 2020||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|20 Sep, 2020||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|15 Sep, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|02 Mar, 2020 - 20 Jun, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Gauhati University, Guwahati
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized and offered by the Gauhati University, Guwahati and Approved by AICTE.
- Through merit in CEE, Assam with reservations for different categories as per Government norms.
- Through merit in JEE (Mains). A limited number (1O%) through merit in the qualifying examination and JEE (Mains) CEE and interview.
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects -Chemistry /Biotechnology / Biology.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC & ST categories) in the above subjects taken together.
- Rank in the merit list of JEE (Mains)or the Combined Entrance Examination(CEE) of the State of Assam.
- For Lateral Entry -Candidates who have passed the final Diploma examination in a branch of study (as per AICTE guidelines) from a Board/University approved institution, securing a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in aggregate will be eligible for admission into the Third Semester of B.Tech. course. The vacant seats, if any, will be filled through merit in Diploma Examination, as may be decided by the institution.