- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Rajasthan Technical University, Kota
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Rajasthan Technical University, Kota.
Civil Engineering deals with the talent and knowledge of construction dams, bridges, highways, water supply systems, modern townships, waste management and pollution hindrance etc. Naturally, civil engineers work in fields such as civil designing, township planning, building inspecting, building material testing, construction project officer, etc.
Civil engineers of today need in-depth understanding of physics, mathematics, geology and hydrology. Apart from an understanding of these basic concepts they need construction based knowledge as well. With an amalgamation of such concepts and practices engineers can design structures that meet requirements like cost, safety, reliability, durability, and energy adeptness.
- The Centre of Electronic Governance will Ee conducting REAP 2020 for the admission of the candidate to the B.Tech program.
- Admission through REAP 2020 will be through two streams-JEE Main 2020 and Class 12 qualifying marks.
- Counseling of REAP 2020 will be conducted in three rounds and a special round.
- The registration will commence in the starting of the first round of counseling and candidates will be able to attend all three rounds.
- The candidates who wish to taKe admission through REAP must fill the application form
- The last date of payment of application fees and submission of the application form will be in the last week of June.
- The admission authority will release the release of the first merit list of REAP 2020 tentatively in be first week of June.
- The I round of counseling will be for the candidates not belonging to Rajasthan, Ex-servicemen and PwD candidates.
- The II round of counseling will commence from the second week of July for the candidates belonging to the state of Rajasthan.
- The III round of the counseling will be the upward movement will commence from the third week of July and if the seats remain as vacant, then the special round of counseling will Ee conducted.
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together
This is the best college in your area for shine your future.
- Batch of 2022
- B.Tech Civil Engineering
I'm gonna miss my campus after 4 years.
Last Seen: 19 May' 20
Joined On: 14 Dec' 18
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of 2023
- B.Tech Civil Engineering