- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
- Admission shall be made on the basis of merit obtained by the student in the JEE (Main) Exam.
- Seats will be filled in by the Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS)/National Informatics center (NIC) Govt. of India through online off-campus counseling for the current academic session.
- Admission to the college will be governed by rules stated in the Admission Brochure of HSCS.
- The student has to fill the application form attached in the prospectus of Rawal Institutions.
Students seeking admission at Rawal Institute of Engineering and Technology should be pass in 10+2 examination from recognized Board/University with 50 % marks in the aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Computer Science, Biology, Obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC category) in the above subjects taken together.